Chapter 13

I swear guys i don't know why i can't believe it, Jack the super confident, hot, and handsome guy the one i know, i guess i never ever saw him as that, i don't know if i love him really i enjoy his company, he's funny, nice, Serena said.
Hmm sweetheart i know what you mean but sometimes you start from being friends then it deepens you don't even know how and when it happens, you should maybe ask him about it one day, Trisha said.
Haha you girls no, i would never ask him anything of the sort let us leave it at that, maybe one day he might tell me how he feels, Serena said.
Haha i know it is super awkward asking that but Trisha is bold enough she can ask i believe her, but i know one thing if it is really meant to be it will be.
Miss boldness, how are you and Shaun doing? You have been together for 1 year now right, we want the juicy details too haha, Elena said.
Hmm Ella, i don't think Shan would want to know the juicy details, though we are doing good Shaun makes me so happy and yes we made one year together, Trisha said.
Yes please save me i don't want to know about what you and Shaun do, it is enough to know you two are happy.
Haha Shan you're a buzz kill seriously, it is okay she will tell me when we are alone, that is so nice babe i am sure you two will reach marriage, Elena said.
But Shan is right even if i was in her shoes i wouldn't want to know my brother's moments with the girlfriend no way haha, Serena pointed out.
You heard Shan anyway there's nothing much to talk about, you will come Ella in our private time haha, hopefully we will reach marriage, he's my perfect match, Trisha said.
Awww that is cute Trish trust me the feeling is mutual he feels the same way towards you, i can't wait for my nieces and nephews haha.
Shan is too fast she's already thinking about your children and she didn't want to know the details about you and Shaun, the irony in that haha, Elena said.
I know i almost choked on my drink when she said that, before we even do that i will need to build a career for myself first, i have always wanted to be an actress, Trisha said.
Way to go Trish, i can already see it in you, you have the talent and you will really go far in your aspirations, Serena said.
We shall be friends to the celebrity, i hope you will remember all of us i mean don't reach the top and act proud, i am kidding i know you can't but if you ever get caught in the stardom.
You girls are really something, you have planned out my future from my marriage to my career, anyways i can never forget any of you guys you're part of my story, Trisha said.
For a moment there i thought the future had come already, us getting VIP passes to your movies, we better go back down and check on the boys, Elena said.
So true i can't even hear their voices we can clean up and maybe call it a day, someone has a date tomorrow and people have plans, Serena said.
Haha you guys can't forget about the date, it is still early i will leave like at 7pm then i go home, Elena said.
No way you have to leave early i will manage here alone i know you're worried don't be, Mitch can drop you off.
Can you guys hear that noise? I think it is coming from the backyard, let's go check maybe they are out there, Trisha said.
We knew we would find you here, time to go guys, each of you take your ladies home, indeed boys will always be untidy you left pizza boxes all over the place.
Shaun said he would clean up the place after we left, so we left everything and decided to swim and chill while you girls were in gossip mode, Klaus said.
I was joking with them when i said that, you know me and chores Shan we don't connect, forgive them for the untidiness i will help you if you want, Shaun said
Okay guys thanks for coming and checking on me, though you have left me puzzled next time we are meeting at Mitch's place haha or Nick or Klaus i won't manage you here.
Mitch's place is better, we can even have barbeque, games, pizza, drinks and chill the whole day not so man, Nick said.
Bro you just made plans at my house straight to my face the nerve i will get you, his idea is fine since my parents won't be around for weeks so it is fine, Mitch said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey everyone, tap the star icon, share your thoughts in the comment section.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙