Shantelle POV (42)

I couldn't believe he was this funny, and scared of rats, i will sure remember this forever and tease him. What the hell Shan, you're already thinking forever with him? I don't know what changed but since yesterday i started to see Brandon in a different way, i can't explain what was going on in my heart, he was starting to grow on me.
When i looked really closer at him, he had prominent cheekbones, a well defined chin, nose and his eyelashes were so thick, he looked really handsome like a Greek god. He was a gentleman earlier with all his kind gestures, i felt my heart melt for this handsome guy in front of me who wasn't afraid to show me the real him. A famous poet once said to love someone is to give them something that can destroy you but trusting them not to use it.
The waiter walked in with our food, i didn't know i was hungry till i saw the mouth watering, delicious food in front of me.
I can see you're eager to taste the food, trust me you will love it, i want your honest opinion, okay? Brandon said with a smile.
Haha yes it looks really delicious, i will tell you what i think after. This food was so nice, i couldn't help it but moan after tasting the first bite of it.
Huh it is that good, with the moan you just released it shows you love it haha, Brandon smirked at me.
I am sorry but this food is really mouth watering, don't stare at me like that, you eat Brandon.
I understand you, well i love staring at you, i would do that all day if you let me, if you say so then i will eat, Brandon replied.
Haha, no i would never allow that, when someone stares at me for too long it creeps me out, by the way you don't talk about your parents, why is that?
Hmm i will see about that beautiful, but i will respect your feelings, well i didn't want to bore you with the parents talk but i will tell you, my dad died when i was 15, my mom is around though she's a busy woman. I have a younger sister Briana, around your age though she was involved in an accident a year ago, Brandon said with a sad smile.
I am so sorry about your dad, and what happened to your sister, it must have been tough on you, pardon me for bringing this up.
No it is okay, you don't have to say sorry, my dad was a good man i miss him sometimes though, Briana is improving though she's been confined in a wheelchair and she's undergoing therapy. Tell me about your family, i don't really want to go deep into my family, it is messed up, Brandon said.
It is okay to show you need a shoulder to lean on, that doesn't make you less of a man it even makes you one of a kind, i am sure she will be able to walk again some day. Well my dad and mom got divorced when me and my brother Shaun were young, like in high school. Since then we have been staying with our mom, and occasionally meet our dad, no family is perfect we are all messed up in one way or another.
Thank you so much Shan, those words coming from you mean a lot to me, i know you're right about everything. I hope to meet your family one day and get to know the most remarkable people that gave birth to a remarkable woman like you, Brandon said.
You're welcome Brandon, it was nothing really i only said what i felt, hmm thank you i am sure you will meet them soon.
If you say so beautiful, would you like dessert? Brandon said.
Yes please, surprise me Brandon.
He motioned for the waiter again and told him to get us nutella calzone for dessert.
Hmm nutella i like, i didn't know you like sweet things.
Haha i am full of surprises you must know that by now, and i like all sweet things, i mean all of them, Brandon winked at me.
What? You're a pervert Brandon, and a flirt.
Haha you got me wrong beautiful, i meant i like all sweet things and you're sweet too though you're a lady, Brandon said with a huge grin.
Did he just say he likes me? I am going against everything i had planned to do tonight, and my heart ain't helping either. I don't think he's a bad guy as i thought when i first met him.

Did you have a lovely time with me beautiful? Brandon asked me as he drove me to my apartment.
Yes i did, so much than i had imagined, thank you so much for tonight.
Hmm that's good to know i am glad i made your night worthwhile, we can do this again if you don't mind. Brandon implied.
You really did, sure i would love to do this again with you. I thought i wouldn't enjoy his company and not go out with him again unfortunately the opposite happened.
We are here at your place, he opened the door and jogged around the car to my side opening the door for me.
He walked me to my door, leaned in and kissed me passionately, and started kissing my left cheek and gave feather light kisses along my jaw, placed a soft kiss in the hollow of my neck. A shiver ran across my body and i took a sharp intake of breath. He moved his hand from my waist to the upper part of my body but i pushed him away and ran inside my apartment.
What was happening to me? I could hear and feel my heart beating so fast inside of me, i could have done anything he wanted me to if i had let him continue. No, Shan you can't fall for him, what if he's just using me for fun. I was so confused i couldn't stop thinking about his eyes full of desire and passion for me as i drifted off to sleep.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, tap the star icon and tell me what you think in the comment section.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙