Brandon POV (56)

WEDDING DAY ;

The day was finally here, i couldn't wait to have Shan as my wife and the mother of my kids. I was currently in the car with my guys, i was a nervous wreck literally i couldn't hear what they were saying, my thoughts were all on my princess and the love of my life.

Man if anyone had told me Brandon would be the first to get married in all of us, i wouldn't believe them but look at him right now, Ricardo said.

You can say that again this guy of ours is full of surprises but i am happy for him, at least he has left the rest of the women out there for us, Ryan smirked.

Haha Ryan you're just full of shit that's all you can think of, though i think Brandon deserves the best and Shantelle is that woman for him, Dr. Fabian said.

Earth to Brandon, what are you thinking about? You don't have to be nervous, this is your day man everything will be perfect, Mike said.

Sorry guys i zoned out a bit, i just can't believe it is happening, what if she doesn't show up or what if something bad happens.

Bro don't worry about anything, Shan loves you we all know that and she will show up,  everything will be great, Shaun said.

Shaun is right man, you have come from far to just stop here, it is going to be a blast and you will have a wonderful time so cheer up, Ricardo said.

Guys we are here, you all know what to do, make sure Brandon is calm i will find you inside the church, Mitch said.

Hello son, are you ready? You look handsome and eager to get your bride, Alicia said.

Yes mom i am ready though i am just nervous and excited too, i can't wait to see Shan.

Son you got this, i am sure you will make a perfect husband for her and you will be happy, Alicia said.

There goes the groom, bro can i say something honest and nice for today? Briana said.

Haha go on sis, i am all ears just make sure it isn't sarcastic i know you.

Haha really now, anyway you have really made us proud and happy today, we never thought we would ever see this day not with your history with women. I love you bro and i wish you a happy fulfilled day and marriage, Briana said.

I know sis i can't believe it too but i am so happy, thank you for everything and i love you more kiddo.

Brandon she's here, go on and lets get this started, i told you she would come, Shaun smiled.

The piano started playing as the flower girls started to come pouring flowers then i saw her looking so beautiful i couldn't contain my happiness.
Below is how Shan looked in her mermaid wedding dress.

As i watched Shan walk towards me, my heart fluttered with every step she took, she was finally going to be my wife

As i watched Shan walk towards me, my heart fluttered with every step she took, she was finally going to be my wife. I felt tear drops roll down my face, i knew that i was done for, i will spend the rest of my life making her happy.

We are all gathered here to celebrate the marriage ceremony of Mr. and Mrs. Thompson, the preacher said.

I could feel Shan's presence beside me as the preacher went on, my focus was on my bride who i loved more than life itself.

Brandon, from this day onwards i promise to make you happy, and to love you with each breath i have, if there comes a time when we argue or when i don't agree with you i will remember this beautiful day and the love i have for you. I promise to love and to hold you each day of my life, for there is no man for me but you, i promise to make you happy till when i grow old and my bones are weak, Shantelle said with a huge smile on her face.

Shantelle, my love, on my way here i had prepared words to tell you but seeing you walk  towards me i will just say what is on my heart. I never knew why grooms cried on their weddings but i get it now, seeing you walk towards me, it was like my whole life coming to me to complete me. I will make it a mission to keep you happy and fulfilled all the days of your life, i will be there for you through it all and you're the only woman my heart beats for princess. I love you Shan, i promise to love you till my legs become feeble, till my hair becomes gray and to make you happy till my last breath. Forever is too short for you and me, i promise to walk alongside you for eternity and to give you joy that will last a lifetime.

I heard our friends and family clapping and cheering out for us, for me this was the best day of my life.

If there's someone who objects the union of the couple, speak up or forever remain silent. By the power vested in me i pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride, Pastor Reuben said.

Having Shan in my arms in front of our friends and family was so magical, i kissed her with passion as everyone clapped for us.

I now introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Thompson, Pastor Reuben smiled.

Congratulations man she's finally your wife, i am so happy for you and make sure you keep my sis happy, Shaun said.

Thanks bro you know how much i love Shan, making her happy is all i plan to do.

Mrs. Thompson finally, Congratulations Shan marriage suits you already and i am truly happy for you Bestest, Elena said.

I know we are so happy for you Shan and i hope you have a fulfilled marriage with Brandon, Trisha said.

Thanks so much guys, i am so happy and i feel like shouting out i am finally married to the love of my life, Shantelle said.

Ladies may i please take my wife, you will have enough time later to talk to her, thank you.

Yes Mr. Thompson i am all yours my love, someone just can't wait for later tonight i see, Shantelle smiled.

Damn right i can't wait to have you all to myself, how many kids are we having? Five? Nine?

So soon, you will be the death of me Mr. Thompson, either way i wouldn't trade you for anything, Shantelle said.

I like the sound of that my lovely wife, shall we?

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey dear readers, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙