Brandon POV (29)

Hmm i see someone has already started being a workaholic, i am looking to find a new assistant the one i had was slow and ineffective, Ricardo said.
Haha chill out bro i was kidding i will connect you to someone i have in my mind, are you done?
Oh thanks man, i am done let me grab the car keys then we go, are you excited for tonight Ricardo said.
Okay then, i am not really sure i should be, not with your happy state, i hope i am safe after all i am with the Casanova.
Haha let me forget you just said that, you need to live a little more you know just like me, we are just 29 years not 60, Ricardo said.
Okay man i heard you but you need to know we are no longer at college, we have companies to run at least i know when to play and when not to.
Yes Sir, let us head out, i see your back to your serious self, me i don't care i will have fun then nurse my hangover at work after all i am the boss there, Ricardo said.
Haha i am not surprised bro i know you can do that, and a lot worse, just be responsible a little.
Alright man i will don't worry about me, i love joking with you, you know, Ricardo said.
I know that's why i am the only one who can understand you, by the way do you remember Natalie the lady i met last week?
Haha your right and your stuck with me, yeah i do what is wrong with her? Ricardo said.
Can you believe she has been stalking me since the night we hooked up? She thinks she can fix me and maybe i be a one ladies man, she's a spoilt brat just.
What? The ladies man, what can the poor woman do, your handsome and charming, i think what you need to do is don't push her away, she will get tired and let you be, Ricardo said.
Haha, what can i say? I will do that for now but if she gets out of hand, she won't like the other side of me.
Sure man, just let it be, ladies love attention when she sees your not giving it to her, she will leave, as easy as that, Ricardo implied.
Since when did you become an expert with ladies, i remember it was always me helping you out i see tables have turned haha.
Hmm i learnt from the best and surpassed him, don't be jealous now you can always catch up, Ricardo said.
Your really nuts enjoy it while it lasts, check out that long line, the club is going to be fun, the fine ladies are here too. Did you get our passes from the manager?
Bro, this is the life, just expect a little more fun than the usual, i got the passes don't worry, look at blonde in a blue dress she's smashing hot, Ricardo said.
Women will be the death of you, you can't pass a skirt or dress and heels, don't come to me in case you get in trouble i will laugh at your ass.
Why the hate man? Me and you are one, though i am not like you who has self control, when i see what i want i don't waste time, Ricardo said.
Whatever you say bro, try calling the other guys and tell them we arrived, they should get going.
Oh sure, i had even forgotten about them, i will find you inside after talking to them, Ricardo said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, what do you think about the chapter? Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙