Chapter 12

C'mon, you can't be tired yet i was the one busy all day, you're all slouched on the couch like you had to do chores all day, everyone is here they brought pizza i will choose a movie, Elena said.
I had been in a shell for the whole week basically avoiding all my friends, literally i was doing nothing so they all ganged up on me to see the lively Shan back. I told Ella what happened when i talked to Tyler, she was fuming by the time i got done and wanted to go tell the guys luckily i stopped her. What's up with these girls and wanting to cause trouble first Serena now Ella, so after everything that happened i have been like a walking corpse going through the week it was too much torture.
Yeah you all went quiet on us, i had even to ask Shaun if you were still alive, don't do that again, Nick said.
I'm sorry guys i have just been in a place i didn't want you all to see me in but i am now fine, don't give me those questioning looks Shaun nothing happened i would tell you if anything did happen, i am happy to see you guys.
I think i found a movie, i know some of you watched it don't spoil the fun for us, In time it is, Klaus don't begin we are watching this, Trisha said.
But Trish i was going to say that is a very nice choice i would basically watch it again and again i am a Justin Timberlake fan, Klaus said.
Haha i don't know why i smell sarcasm in your voice Klaus but you have no choice the movie stays, Elena said.
Halfway through the movie i felt good i mean it was a nice choice the movie is really great, and all these guys that had grown so close to me i wouldn't have wanted anything else just this beautiful moment.
Send me a slice on the pepperoni pizza, Shan you have barely taken a bite Jason add more for her, Shaun said.
Dylan and Jack have basically been eating the whole time no wonder they were all silent haha, Mitch said.
Haha chill out your friends were hungry, me and the girls will be in my room, you guys can have the space to yourselves.
Oh yes time for video games, me i am with Jason i am sure we shall beat you all, pair up guys, Nick said.
So what's the latest guys? Huh Ella are you and Mitch official, i saw the way you and him were all holding hands, curled up to each other, Serena said.
I thought i was the only one who noticed, huh Elena Whitely what aren't you telling us.
Haha really now, so you all were watching me not the movie anyways i don't think we are yet official but our first date is tomorrow i was going to tell you guys, Elena said.
It was about time, you guys look cute together i am happy for you babe, finally no seeing Sasha anymore, Trisha said.
Hmm see her all blushing Mitch is not in here jeez though i agree with Trish finally so where is he taking you?
Haha you guys, wait Trish you knew all along about my crush on him, well he said it is a surprise he just told me to be ready, Elena said.
Obviously i knew duh i am a girl, i could tell though at first i thought i was wrong but something always gave you away, your irritation towards all the girls Mitch would hook up with, Trisha said.
Oh no i thought it wasn't that obvious, since i had only told Shan, i am glad you didn't call me out on it i would be embarrassed, Elena said.
How come i didn't know? She would always kind of ignore him i didn't expect this for real but i am happy for you, Serena said.
Haha Serena is always oblivious to everything she can't even notice Jack's love for her, so i am not shocked.
So true, for all it's worth love is the hardest thing to hide like you can't teach your heart not to feel a certain way, Elena said.
What? No you guys are joking around, me and Jack are good friends he doesn't love me like that, Serena said.
Seriously Serena, you don't remember the time he got drunk and professed his love for you, i mean sober words always come from a drunk person, Trisha said.
Guys honestly i didn't know, it was a long time when he did that i am sure it was just a crush and it disappeared, if he was he would tell me, Serena said.
Huh no way i don't think it faded at all, you don't see the way he always looks at you when you're not looking, and it is not easy to tell someone you love them, some guys fear rejection i mean i faced it firsthand haha, Elena said.
I agree too, i don't know why when it comes to such stuff even the most confident guy will be afraid to open up but do you love him?

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, tap the star icon, and comment.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙