Chapter 23: Inspiration and Pub Brawls

-Ava's POV-

I'm woken up by the sound of Louie and Zayn running past my bunk laughing. Seriously? Can they not confine their childish antics to the back of the bus?

When they run past a second time, I hear Harry yell from his bunk. "Come on fella's! Knock it off!"

I'm amazed they actually woke the sleeping bear. It is hard to sleep deeply on the bus though. I roll over and pull my pillow over my face. Just as I drift off to sleep, I hear a loud whisper.

"Ava!"

"Ava!"

I groan, rolling over to find Niall's head poking through the curtains.

"Leave me alone Niall."

He puts on a pouty face, "But I need pancakes. I'm starving!"

"I highly doubt you are starving. When is the last time you ate?"

"Ummm, about 20 minutes ago."

"Yeah, I think you can wait. Now let me sleep."

"But I need food!" He whines.

"So go eat something!"

"But I want the pancakes with the chocolate chips. And no one can make them as good as you. Pleeeasssseee!"

I sigh, and a grin takes over his face as he knows he's won.

I pull myself out of the bunk, making a quick stop in the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading into the kitchen. As I start to pull all the ingredients I need out of the kitchen cabinets, Niall sits down on one of the stools in front of the counter. I chuckle at the Déjà vu.

"Whats so funny?" Niall asks me.

"Remember when I walked in on you eating Lucky Charms and you fell right off the bar stool?"

"Yes, that hurt!"

"It was hilarious, I scared the crap out of you!" I laugh.

His laughter joins mine, "Yeah ya did! Not often am I surprised while in my knickers."

I turn on the stove and start to mix up a batch of pancake mix. "So how are you and Poppy doing?"

He smiles, "Great! We get on really well."

"I just talked to her the other day and she said you guys were having a face time date that evening. What is a face time date?"

His cheeks turn red. "Ummm, well it's a..."

"Oh god, never-mind!" I shake my head at him to stop.

Niall chuckles at me, before turning serious. "So do ya think she really fancies me?"

"Absolutely." I smile at him while pouring some mix into the pan on the stove.

"Good, I really fancy her as well." He states, a grin taking over his whole face.

"Awe... does little Ni have a crush?"

We both turn to find a sleepy eyed Harry standing in the doorway, laughing.

"Shut up Haz." Niall shoves at him while Harry sits down next to him.

"So what are we making?" Harry asks as he rubs his eyes.

"Pancakes." I answer him, "And yes there wil be enough for you too."

He gives me a stupid grin before getting up and pulling out some plates and silverware. "Now I helped, so I should get more than Niall."