Chapter 49: Jokes Laughs and Racing Hearts

-Ava's POV-

Forty five minutes later we pull up to a secluded white modern beach house surrounded by Palm trees.

"Go ahead and go on in. The code is 2272. I'll just grab our bags out of the boot." Harry instructs as we get out of the car.

I nod and walk up to the large blue front door. I press in the code on the keypad and hear a click, signaling the door is unlocked. Pushing the door open, I'm met with dark granite floors and high ceilings. I walk through the entryway and past a staircase to find a large kitchen on my right and a hallway leading to several rooms on the left. Continuing on I walk into a huge living room with several couches, a large flat panel tv, and large glass doors leading out onto the beach.

The view is beautiful, but what catches my eye is the baby grand piano in the corner of the living room. Holy shit! It's a Wurlitzer, one of the best pianos money can buy. The sound they project is pure art in itself. I walk over to it and gently run my fingers across the keys.

"I thought you would fancy that."

I look over to see Harry leaning against the wall, smiling at me.

"Fancy? I love it. It's beautiful."

"You should play it."

"No, I couldn't." I shake my head and step away, "This isn't an instrument for guests to play."

"I know he wouldn't mind."

"Maybe later. Right now I want to be laying on that beach." I motion towards the glass doors.

"Sounds ace. I just have to ring someone back, then I'll meet you out there."

I nod and head towards the hallway I saw the bedrooms were down.

"Third door on the right." Harry says as he heads out the front door with his phone to his ear.

I walk into a large bedroom with an amazing view of the ocean all along the far wall. The whole room is decorated in light neutral tones, from the walls down to the large bed that takes up most of one wall. On the other side of the room is a closet and door leading into a bathroom.

I find my bag sitting next to Harry's at the foot of the bed. Opening it up, I rifle through it until I find my black one piece swimsuit.

Going into the bathroom, I shut the door and change. I decide to leave my jewelry on, but pull my hair out of the bun, letting it fall over my shoulders. I check myself in the mirror, suddenly feeling quite nervous. It's just Harry.

JUST Harry.

Keeping telling yourself that Ava. Yeah right.

I head out of the bathroom, dropping my clothes onto a chair next to the bed and put my sunglasses back on. I make my way down the hallway, towards the living room and walk up to the glass doors. Unlocking it, I pull it open and am met with a blast of sunshine and warmth.

I walk over the the edge of the deck and lean against the glass railing in front of me, taking a breath of the fresh air. The beach is white sand and the water is crystal clear blue, looking like a picture right out of a magazine. Looking around, I notice there's not another house in site. Nothing quite like a private beach. This is exactly what I needed.

I stand there, just staring at the breathtaking view in front of me. I'm lost in my little daydream of staying here forever when arms come around me, and hands grip the railing on each side of me.

"Beautiful view."

I nod, smiling at the sound of Harry's deep voice right next to my ear. "It's amazing."