Chapter 31: Breakfast and....

(Warning! Steamy chapter ahead!)

-Harry's POV-

I'm woken up by the sounds of Niall shouting down the hallway. Checking the time I groan, knowing I didn't get near enough sleep last night.

I'm startled when Gemma bursts through my door.

"Get your arse up, breakfast is ready."

"Nooooo, it's far to early." I pull the covers back over my head.

"Well Niall forced Ava to make pancakes. And being how great a mood she is in coupled with the fact she made banana ones especially for you, I'm guessing you two made up."

"We did yes."

"Your welcome!" She smiles brightly at me.

"Oh no... that had nothing to do with you. If you recall she was right pissed when you left." I point out.

"Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself. Now did you properly make up or just make up?" She winks at me.

"Sod off Gemma! We're just friends."

"Just friends?" She asks with a smile.

I smirk as I chuck a pillow at her, "For now."

She gives her nod of approval as she leaves the room. I quickly jump up and pull some gym shorts over my boxers. I head to the bathroom to take a wee and brush my teeth before making my way to the kitchen.

There I find Luke, Calum, and Niall already in a competition over who can eat the most pancakes. Poor lads have no idea the amount of food Niall can put away. Poppy is mixing more batter as Ava is standing in front of the stove with every burner fired up. They are laughing, so apparently they have made up as well.

Ava's eyes meet mine as I walk in and then travel down my chest. I give myself a mental high five for not putting a shirt on and walk up directly behind her. We can be just friends but there's no way in hell I'm just going to leave her alone. Not when she looks at me like that.

"Morning." I lightly press my chest up against her back so I can look over her shoulder. "Smells good."

She shivers and drops the spatula she's holding, making me chuckle.

"T-thanks." She mutters and pushes me back with an elbow.

I plop myself down at the bar and look over the selection of pancakes in front of me.

"Are these banana!?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yup." She replies, popping the p.

"Just for me!?"

She turns around shooting me a look. "Yes Harry, now shut it and eat."

I obey, piling the food onto my plate.

Twenty minutes later, after eating the most delicious pancakes known to man and watching Niall decimate the other lads by eating twice as much as them, everyone else heads outside to take a 'very long' (as Gemma called it) walk along the beach, leaving Ava and I alone to clean up.

She's washing while I'm drying and I'm using every opportunity I can get. Brushing my arm up against her. Reaching around behind her to grab something on the other side of her. Brushing her hair out of her face...

I can tell she's overly flustered and I love it.

She suddenly complains about it being hot then turns around and pulls off her oversized jumper, leaving her in a tiny tank top. I know exactly what she's doing, she's evening the playing field. She tosses the jumper onto the counter before turning back around to the sink.