Chapter 45: "I want revenge."

-Ava's POV-

I must be imagining this. Scott couldn't of found me.

I try to force the hand off my mouth but its no use, he's far to strong. My eyes look towards the door.

If I can just make it to the door, I can get out of here.

"You think your little boyfriend is going to save you?" He chuckles, "He's down in the hotel bar getting shit faced. No one is going to help you Kelsey. It's just you and me."

The light next to the bed is flipped on, letting me know my nightmare is real.

"I'm going to remove my hand now. If you scream I swear to god I'll break your neck. Do you hear me?"

I shake my head yes, having no doubt in my mind he would follow through with his threat.

He slowly removes his hand then pulls me up and sits me back against the headboard.

"You've grown out your hair. I like it this way."

I want to spit in his face. I look away from him, towards the door, still hoping to be rescued.

"Look at me Kelsey." He orders.

I keep my eyes trained on the door until he smacks me across the face, forcing me to look at him.

I almost forgot how that felt.

"I told you to look at me. Don't make me tell you again."

I look into his eyes, "How did you find me?"

He laughs, "You really thought you could date a famous celebrity and I wouldn't find you?! You really are stupid."

"What do you want from me?" I ask, "You want money? I'll give it to you, just leave me alone."

"Ah so you still do have money. How much?" He questions.

"Enough to make you go away."

"No, I'm afraid not. I don't want your money Kelsey." He smiles, "I want revenge."

My breath catches in my throat. I have to do something or I won't be leaving this room alive.

"It's no use. You won't get away from me, not again." He pauses, running his hand across my cheek. "Do you have any idea how much you humiliated me? A rich successful handsome heir who can't even keep ahold of his own wife. Do you know what people said about me? Still say about me?"

"Only the truth." The words spill out from my mouth before I can stop them.

He grabs my shoulders and slams my head back into the headboard. I cry out from the pain only to be slapped across the face once again.

"Shut up you little bitch." He snarls.

I taste blood in my mouth. Reaching my hand up, my fingers graze across the split in my lip.

"I forgot how pretty you were after you were a little knocked around. Face flushed, eyes red, a little bruise on your cheek. Just beautiful really." He smirks.

"I hate you."

"Well then we finally feel the same way about each other. Took you long enough to catch up."

"Do it. Whatever you're going to do, just get it over with. I'm not going to play this little game with you."

"Game? My love this isn't a game. This is real life. You fuck me over and I make you pay for it. It's what any respectable man would do."

"Respectable? You're not respectable. You're a worthless coward."

He laughs, "Wrong choice of words love."

He grabs me by my hair and pulls me off the bed, throwing me into the desk across the room. I try to scramble to my feet but he already has ahold of me again, ripping my dress down my neck.

"Where you going Kelsey? I'm not finished with you yet."

He pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me, wrapping his hands around my neck.

I choke trying to get a breath, clawing at his hands.

A knock at the door doesn't faze him as his grip gets tighter and tighter.

"Ava, are you okay in there? Thought I heard something fall over."

I recognize Paul's voice and try to scream for him but I can't. I don't have any breath left.

I do the only thing I can think of and stick my finger in Scott's eye. He screams out and punches me across the face before grabbing me up and throwing me towards the wall. I hit it hard and fall onto the floor.

"Ava!" I hear Paul yell through the door.

I manage to scream his name before Scott is on top of me again, wrapping his hands around my neck.

I hear someone beating against the door as I try to gasp for any air that I can.

I feel close to passing out when the door is kicked open and Paul rushes in with another man.

They quickly yank Scott off of me and throw him onto the bed, pinning him down.

I gasp for breath, placing my hands around my neck, begging for more air.

"Ava!"

I look up and see Harry rushing into the room and dropping down onto his knees in front of me.

He grabs me and pulls me into his arms as I'm still trying to suck the air back into my lungs.

He pulls my dress up, covering what I didn't even realize was naked, and wraps his arms tightly around me.

I start to silently sob, clutching onto him.

"Get her out of here Harry." Paul orders.

Harry quickly stands and picks me up off the floor like I weigh nothing.

He carries me out into the hallway and I see Lou running towards us, "Oh my god what happened?!"

I feel Harry shake his head as I continue to cry into his chest. He places me down onto a chair in the hallway and kneels down in front of me. He pulls my chin up so he can see my face and neck.

"Oh my god." Lou whispers, telling me what I already know. I look terrible.

I look over to see Paul and a security member pulling Scott out of my room. They place him in a chair at the end of the hallway and handcuff his wrists behind his back. Paul gets on his phone to call the police no doubt. It won't matter who they call, no one can touch him.

Harry remains silent and I look away from Scott and into Harry's eyes. Tears are running down his face and my heart breaks seeing him this way.

Lou leans down and wipes something across my lip. I winch and look down, noticing blood on my white dress.

"Ava, do you know him?" Lou asks, motioning towards Scott.

I continue to stare down at my dress, shaking my head. It doesn't matter who it is. It doesn't.

"Go ahead and tell them!"

My body flinches at the sound of Scott's voice echoing down the hall.

I look towards him and he smiles. "Do it. Tell them who I am Kelsey!"

_________________

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please vote! I spend hours and hours writing this and it only takes a second. It would mean so much to me and to getting my story out there! Thanks!! ;)