Chapter 25: Karaoke and A Huge Step Forward

-Harry's POV-

I had already forgotten the deal Ava made with us. Since she sang tonight she got to pick a song for us to sing as well.

Niall and Louie jump up, more than happy to take the stage. The rest of us slowly follow them. The DJ hands us all microphones and we wait for him to announce what we will be singing.

He looks at his paper and chuckles before looking towards the crowd. "Alright, keeping it in the UK pop family, the lads will be singing a song originally performed by the Spice Girls.... Wannabe!"

Niall actually looks happy, while Louie and Liam's shoulders drop. Zayn yells, "You have got to be fucking kidding me!" while I look out to see Lou and Ava giving each other high fives. I narrow my eyes and shake my head at them, which only makes them laugh harder.

This ought to be good. Sadly we all know the group and song really well. Most of us because of our sisters and Nial because, well because he's Niall. I swear I've seen the video a hundred times because of Gemma's obsession with them at one point.

Niall takes the lead, "Okay now mates, if we're gonna do this, then we're gonna smash it."

Louie starts nodding his head, "Absolutely. Lets do this proper!"

The rest of all nod our heads in agreement, Ava will rue the day she ever thought she could makes fools of us with this song.

The music begins and we start out a little off key, but we are soon rocking it. By the second chorus we've started incorporating our dance moves from the best song ever and all the ladies in the audience are up and dancing.

I smirk at Ava and Lou, who are just sitting with their arms folded and shaking their heads. Mission failed Ava, mission failed.

The song ends and we receive screams from all the females in the room, well except for Ava and Lou. We all jump off the stage laughing and head back towards the table.

"Enjoy the show ladies?" Louie asks them as we all sit down.

"I have to give it to you guys. Only you five could pull off making a Spice Girl's song seem cool again.." Lou laughs.

"I think we should add it to our tour set list." Liam chuckles.

"Oh mate that would be rad!" Niall exclaims.

We all look at Niall and shake our heads at him. Only he would think Liam was actually being serious. All I nd be excited about it.

I swing my arm over the back of Ava's chair and turn towards her. Her lips are in a tight line as she looks over at me.

"Good song choice Love." I smile at her.

"Haha Styles."

I laugh at her sad attempt to look angry. She narrows her eyes at me when I tug on her hair.

"Harry knock it off." She says smacking my hand away.

I pull on it again, this time getting a smile out of her.

"Okay, okay." She laughs, "It was actually pretty good."

I laugh along with her, and my eyes are drawn to her mouth. I love the way she laughs.

I realize we have both stopped laughing but I'm still staring at her lips. I look up into her eyes and she's just watching me. I slowly bring my hand up and push a stand of hair behind her ear. Her breath hitches in her throat as I run my hand down her arm, my fingertips grazing the surface. I stop when I reach her hand and hold it in mine, entwining our fingers together.