Chapter 68: Surprise After Surprise

-Harry's POV-

"Thank you all for coming tonight! The support you guys give us is amazing! We love you all!" Niall yells at the crowd as we take our final bows for the night.

We all jog off the stage and are immediately directed down the hallway and towards the buses parked in the building.

We can't waste anytime getting on the road again, we are barely going to make it to our next sound check in time as it is. And we definitely can't take the chance of fans slowing us down outside the venue.

We are rushed onto the bus and the door closes as soon as we are all inside.

I walk to the back of the bus looking for Ava, but she isn't there.

"Where's Ava?" I ask Louie as he flops down on the couch next to me.

"She's in the loo mate, don't get your knickers in a twist about it. You'll see her soon enough."

"Very funny." I throw a pillow at his head as he rips open a bag of crisps, sending them flying everywhere.

"Hey! That kind is hard to find!" Niall yells at us as he sits on the floor, trying to salvage any crisps that he can.

"Did you see the girl with 1D tattooed on her face mates? Like in a little teardrop shape right below her eye." Liam asks as he sits down on the couch across from us.

"There were loads of girls with tattoos on their faces Liam." Louie scoffs at him.

"No, this was a proper tattoo! Like a real one. Permanent and everything! I met her backstage before the show."

"You've got to be kidding. That is just mad." Louie shakes his head.

"She's a true fan mate, don't judge her." I defend.

"Only you would stick up for that sort of craziness!" Niall laughs at me as he shoves crisps into his mouth.

"Did you find out if Poppy's coming next weekend?" Liam asks Niall.

"Yeah, she is. Are El and Gemma coming?" He answers then looks at Louie and I.

"Coming to what?" I ask.

"The charity ball next weekend. We all have to attend. And yes, El is coming." Louie answers.

"Wicked!" Niall smiles, "Zayn said Perrie's coming too."

"I completely forgot about it." I admit. "So no Gemma's not coming."

"Aw, she's gonna be pissed bro. It's supposed to be ace."

"Do we all just get one plus one?" I ask, looking around at the other fellas.

"Yeah, just one." Liam answers me as he yanks the bag of crisps out of Louie's tight grip.

"Well then I'm bringing Ava. Gemma will just have to get over it." I shrug my shoulders, "Unless she can be your plus one Liam..."

"Sorry mate, already have a date lined out." Liam shakes his head at me, "You're just gonna have to face the wrath of Gemma on this one."

"Good luck with that mate. She hits hard." Louie pats me on the shoulder in support.

"You're such a wanker Louie! She's just a girl!" Niall laughs, causing a small food fight to ensue between the two of them.

We all stop when Zayn walks into the room with a worried look on his face.

"You heard from Ava?" He asks me.

"No. Louie said she's in the loo." I answer him. I pull out my phone to see several missed calls from her.

"No, I was in the loo. Apparently we left her at the venue..." He informs us.