Chapter 52: Fan-girling and Extra Pressure

-Ava's POV-

I step out of the shower smelling fruity and feeling refreshed. Wiping the steam off the mirror over the sink, I check my neck, happy to find that the red marks from Scott's hands have faded. There is still a tiny mark from my cut lip, but it's barely noticeable.

I grab my phone to check the time and see I have a new text message and a missed call.

Lou

1 New Text Message

~Hey Love! I was just checking to see how you are. I'm glad you were able to get a day away with Harry, you needed it! Make sure to have some fun. Will see you tomorrow. :)

To Lou: Thanks for checking on me :). Am having a good time, the beach is beautiful and just what I needed. We will see you tomorrow.

I close my phone after seeing the missed call was from Poppy. I'm not ready to deal with that yet. I think yesterday's drama earns me a couple days off from any more.

My shower was quick so I decide to go ahead and blow out my hair. Once finished I pull on a pair of light jean shorts and the sweater Niall got me that says 'Eat a lot. Sleep a lot.' So very Niall.

I head towards the kitchen and hear faint voices coming from it. I peek around the corner to see Harry standing at the bar. I can't see who he's talking to, but at the moment, I don't really care.

How does he always manage to look so good all the time? He must have taken a shower in the other bathroom cause his hair is just slightly wet and pushed back with another one of his countless bandana's. He has his normal black jeans on, but he's wearing a Rolling Stones tee under a red plaid shirt. Ugh, forgive me now lord, for my mind has already sinned with that man countless times.

I walk into the kitchen and my mouth falls open in shock.

"Love this is my mate, Ed." Harry introduces us with a huge smile on his face, "Ed, this is Ava my girlfriend."

My mind totally spaces away from the fact that freaking Ed Sheeran is standing in front of me to the fact that Harry just referred to me as his girlfriend, something we hadn't quite established yet. And something that makes me a little panicky.

"Finally I get to meet THE Ava! Lovely to meet you." Ed says, walking over to me and holding out his hand.

"Y-yeah you too." I say taking his hand, "I'm a huge fan, like crazy huge. Oh my god, your writing is just like wow, like so inspiring and you're just awesome!"

My cheeks instantly turn red. God Ava do you always have to make a fool of yourself?! Can you ever just speak like a normal person!?

"Thanks love." He chuckles, "I'm a fan of yours as well. Harry showed me some of your work and it's ace."

"Oh my god I can't believe that! Thank you so so much!", I beam. I want to jump up and down but I restrain myself. Barely.

He laughs, "You're welcome. If you'll excuse me, I need to return a few emails. I'll be back down in a few."

He heads upstairs and I can't help but watch him go. Oh my god!

"You totally just fan girled!" Harry laughs, pointing at me.

"Did not!"

"You soooo did!" He says, turning back to the stovetop.

"Well you could of told me your friend Ed was freaking Ed Sheeran!" I smack his arm before hoisting myself up onto the bar.

"Sorry. I would have if I would of known that was going to happen! You probably have time to go make an I love Ed poster before he comes back down." He laughs.