Chapter 71: Images

-Ava's POV-

"Brilliant Ava, just ace!" Liam smiles at me as I finish playing a song for them.

"Was wicked!" Niall agrees.

"Was that the one you'd been working on with her Zayn?" Louie asks.

Zayn nods, "Yeah, can't believe my sappy lyrics turned in to all that."

"No, amazing lyrics." I correct him as he smiles at me.

"Well I have to say, I'm quite impressed mate! Didn't know you had it in ya!" Louie laughs, patting Zayn on the back.

"Really great song. I loved it." Harry nods at Zayn, then kisses the side of my forehead.

"What, I don't get a kiss?" Zayn jokes.

"Oh I'll give you one." Harry chuckles and pretends to get up.

"Run for your life!" Louie yells as he runs out of the back of the bus with Zayn hot on his heels.

"I'm hungry! Anyone else want a snack?" Niall asks. We all shake our heads and he heads towards the kitchen. We just ate lunch not an hour ago and now he's already wanting something else to eat. Typical.

"You get a chance too look over the contract yet?" Liam asks me, making Harry's hold on my hand tighten.

"Yeah, looked pretty much the same. Just extended the term and upped the pay, which I don't need by the way."

"Doesn't matter what you need, it's what you deserve. You've really given us some amazing songs." Liam praises me, "So what are your thoughts on it?"

"I'm still thinking. I have some other things to consider before I make a decision."

"Fair enough. Well I do hope you stay on with us. We're going to America next and it wouldn't be the same without you." Liam smiles at me and stands up, "Time for a nap I think."

I agree with him and start to stand up myself but Harry pulls me back down onto the couch as Liam leaves.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"To get a blanket and a pillow so we can nap."

He smiles at me, apparently thinking I was just going to my bunk to sleep.

"I'll go get it." He offers and gets up.

I lay back on the couch to wait for him. I didn't realize how sleepy I was cause the next thing I know I'm woken up by a pillow being thrown at my face.

"Can't start without me." Harry orders as he pulls the pillow off my face, revealing his dimpled grin to me.

I get up and let him lay down with the pillow before laying half on top of him. My head on his chest and my left hip in the corner of the couch.

"I love the way you smell." I say without thinking.

"What?" He chuckles, "How do I smell?"

"I don't know, just like you I guess. It's like safe and happy and sexy all rolled into one... Oh god, did I really just say that?!" I mentally slap myself across the face in embarrassment, "Please ignore me!"

"Not happening." He laughs, "I love the way you smell too by the way."

"Yeah yeah, stop trying to make me feel better. I smell like vanilla which is boring and like an old lady." I groan.

"Well you kinda are an old lady."

"Watch it Styles!" I warn.

"Kidding!" He chuckles, "But it's true, I do love the way you smell. Your hair smells like vanilla but your skin is different. It's like intoxicating."