Chapter 57: "I'll stay with you every night."

(Warning: Steamy Chapter Ahead)

-Ava's POV-

My breathing is shaky as the cool air hits my body and my towel hits the floor.

"Holy Fuck." Harry chokes out.

His eyes very very slowly rake down my body, and I suddenly feel very self conscious. He's practically studying my every curve, and it makes my heart beat even faster. If that's possible.

When he brings them back up, he bites his lip and I can hear his deep breathing.

He locks eyes with me and pulls his sweater off over his head.

He slowly walks up to me and places his right hand on my cheek, running his thumb down it, under my jaw, then down my neck.

He then places both hands on my shoulders and run them down the length of my arms. When he reaches my hands, he takes them and brings them up to his mouth, kissing my palms. The action is so sweet and loving, I'm sure my heart is melting right out onto the floor.

My breath is now coming out in pants as he drops my hands and runs his down my collar bone and across my breasts, skimming the surface with his fingertips. He then moves them softly down my sides and over my hips before running them around to my back and over the curve of my bum.

I've never had someone touch me so gently before. If seems as if he just wants to feel every curve, every dip of my skin.

"God Ava, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He whispers, his eyes still following the movement of his hands.

"It scares me... the feelings I have for you." He stops his hands on my hips and looks into my eyes, "I crave you."

I feel tears sting my eyes at his beautiful words. I have none that could compare to them, so instead of speaking, I just place my hands on his cheeks, pulling him to me and pressing our lips together. The kiss is slow and soft, his hands running up and down the middle of my back across the words he has made come true.

We pull apart and he places his forehead against mine.

"I feel as I've been waiting all my life to just find you." I say quietly before I turn around and pull my hair off my back so he can see my whole tattoo.

He slowly runs his hand down the middle of my back, reading the words aloud as he does so, "There are far better things ahead then any we leave behind."

"You're my better thing." I smile to myself at my sappiness.

He turns me around and brushes my hair back behind my shoulders. I expect him to kiss me as he leans forward, but instead his mouth goes to my ear.

"Stay with me tonight." He whispers, his heat breath fanning out over my neck.

He pulls away, looking into my eyes.

"I'll stay with you every night." I smile at him.

He grins, his beautiful dimples on full display. My breath hitches in my throat at the site. God he is so hot.

"Ava, you standing there naked is bloody killing me. Been barely able to control myself this long. So I'm going to apologize now."

"Apologize for wh.."

My words are cut off as he slams his lips against mine, roughly pushing me back against the wall. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck, trying to force him closer to me. I eagerly open my mouth, letting his tongue slide inside it.

Everything was so slow before but now it's rushed and full of passion. He pushes his hips against mine, letting me feel how hard he is. My whole body heats up at the contact and I move my hands between us, quickly undoing his belt and pulling it off of him.

I move my hands back up, tangling them in his hair and tugging gently. His hands freely roam my body, running up my stomach and cupping my breasts.

My whole body feels like it's on fire and I move one hand down, pushing it into the front of his jeans. He quickly grabs it and pulls it out.

He moves his lips to my neck where he starts sucking harshly, "I'm already to close baby and I need the energy."

I gasp as he moves his hand between my thighs, running his finger up my center.

"Shit you're so wet." He pants out.

He removes his hand and grabs me by the back of my thighs, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around him, wishing he had far less clothing on. He walks over to the bed and lays me down. He gives me a soft kiss then crawls up on the bed himself, pushing my legs apart so he can rest between them.

He leans down over me, attaching his lips to my neck and moving down to my breast. He takes one into his mouth, sucking and kissing as my hands find his hair again, tugging roughly. He licks the curve of my breast and continues to my collarbone and up my neck, stopping right below my ear. I can't help but moan at the sensation.

His lips find mine again, kissing me deeply as he rests his whole body weight on one arm. He uses his free hand to place under my back and lift me, pushing me farther up on the bed. He then trails it down my chest, running it in between my breasts and down my stomach. I feel my muscles clench as he moves it between my thighs.

He feels the wetness between my legs and looks down, "Fuck."

He moves his fingers up my center and pushes one inside me, swirling it around slowly. He removes it then replaces it with two, making my back arch up off the mattress. He slowly starts pumping as he takes his thumb and rubs it against me. My whole body starts to tingle as my breathing comes out in shallow pants. He starts to move his fingers faster, pressing them against my front, making me moan loudly. I grab ahold of his wrist, trying to pull it closer to me, wanting to feel even more. The sensations going through me are nothing like I've ever experienced.

"Harry....." I moan against his lips as my legs start to tingle.

I take a deep breath looking at him. He has small beads of perspiration on his forehead and his breathing is fast and deep. His lips are pink and slightly swollen from kissing. I place my hand on his heart, feeling it beat rapidly. He smiles at me as he sees me taking in his features. God, he's beautiful.

He leans his head down and whispers in my ear, "Say my name again baby."

With that he moves even faster, flicking his fingers along my front. My legs start to shake and it feels like electricity is shooting up through my back.

I barely manage to get his name out as I find my release, my whole body clenching and shaking beneath him.

Wow.

Just wow.

Coming down from my high, he removes his fingers and gives me a soft kiss. I feel like my whole body is numb and absolutely exhausted.

Raising his hand to his lips, he sucks his fingers clean, then smiles down at me, "Now I know what I have to look forward to next time."

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding as he gets up off me and throws the covers back. He picks me up and places me in them, pulling the soft covers back over me.

"Just gonna go take a quick shower love."

I hear the bathroom door close and it takes everything I have not to scream in happiness. Holy shit! Have I really been missing out on that this whole time? I don't think anyone other than Harry could make me feel quite that good.

I try to keep my eyes open, but I'm completely drained of all energy. The next thing I know Harry is in bed with me, pulling me towards him.

I fall asleep the best way possible, with Harry whispering he loves me in my ear.

_________________

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please vote! I spend hours and hours writing this and it only takes a second. It would mean so much to me and to getting my story out there! Thanks!! ;)