Chapter 56: "Okay."

-Ava's POV-

"You really think you could get a different room and I wouldn't come up here?" Harry asks, sitting on the bed with a smirk on his face.

"How did you get in here?!" I ask, still clutching my towel around me tightly.

"Lady at the front desk is a fan."

"So she just gives you a key to any room you want!?" I ask, highly annoyed.

"Okay, maybe she's a big fan." He chuckles before turning serious, "Why'd you a get a different room?"

"You know why." I cross my arms as I answer him.

"I'm sorry. I do understand how you feel about it."

"Then why would you do that?"

"Would it be stupid of me to say I just want everyone to know you're mine?" He smiles at me, his beautiful dimples making an appearance.

"Why does that even matter?" I ask, trying to stay on topic.

"Because I love you."

Damn him, pulling that card on me! My heart flutters every time he says it.

He gets up from the bed and walks over to me. I take a couple steps back, wanting to keep a safe 'able to resist his charms' distance. I put my hand up and he stops walking, a sad expression taking over his face.

"Please forgive me love. I want tonight to be special. Us fighting sort of ruins it."

"Oh tonight will not be special. You're going back to your room and I'm going to sleep."

"This is my room."

"No, this is my room." I shake my head, "Your's is several floors down."

"Noooo I cancelled that room when I got the key to this one."

"Well then you can bunk with one of the boys."

"I'm not paying $4,000 for this suite to sleep in a bed with one of the lads."

"$4,000!?" I choke, not hearing the rest of what he said, "Wow, I really wish I had checked the price before paying."

"You're not paying for it. I got your charge reversed. I'm paying for it."

"Why the hell would you do that?!" I can't believe he paid that for this suite. I feel terrible.

"Cause I wanted to. And you can't really kick my arse out now." He smiles at me. Ugh those damn dimples.

"Fine, I'll just go stay with Lou then." I walk back into the bathroom and start throwing my stuff into my bag.

Harry follows me and stands in the doorway, "Really Ava?"

"Yup."

"God you're stubborn aren't you?"

"Yes, sorry to disappoint." I say as I pull out some clothes to change into.

"Disappoint? No, I quite like it."

"Are you kidding me?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Hell no. You always keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect from you, a fight or a proper snog. I love it... and you by the way." He smirks.

"Oh don't you even dare try to work me Styles." I walk up to him and try to push him out of the doorway so I can close the door and change.

Of course he doesn't budge. He does however laugh at my annoyance with him.

"Either move or I'm going down in just this towel." I threaten.

He widens his eyes at me, "Fuck no you're not."