Chapter 79: A Perfect Dress and A Decision?

-Ava's POV-

I know its the perfect dress the moment I lay my eyes on it. I didn't even know there was a Reem Acra boutique in Paris till Perrie suggested it. I LOVE Reem Acra. But who doesn't? Her designs are absolutly beautiful.

I slip on the gown and walk out of the dressing room, ready to hear Poppy and Perrie's opinions.

"Oh my god Ava it's stunning!!" Perrie grins as she sips on a complimentary glass of champagne.

"Simply beautiful Ava! It's so you. It couldn't be more perfect!" Poppy takes my hand, making me do a little spin.

I turn towards the large mirror to inspect it myself. It's gorgeous. The silver satin a-line dress falls to the floor, making me look taller and thinner. The sweetheart neckline and natural waist accentuate in all the right places. The cap sleeves are beaded, bringing the perfect amount of girliness to the dress. It's perfect, just as Poppy said.

"I think this is it!" I smile as the girls agree.

"That dress will make Harry go mad. But you know what would even be better?" Poppy asks, with a devious smirk on her face.

I narrow my eyes at her, waiting for her to go on.

"No knickers."

"What?! Poppy I'm not going commando at a Charity event!"

"I'm telling you love, you show up in that dress and then halfway through the night subtly mention you are sans undergarments, he will absolutely lose it. You think he wanted you before, it won't compare to the want he'll have for you after you make that little revelation." She states.

I look at myself in the mirror contemplating Poppy's suggestion. I would love to see his face when I told him. And I would love even more to see what happens after that.

"Oh, she's thinking about it!" Perrie laughs as my cheeks flush red.

"Come on Ava! What have you got to lose? Other than vast amounts of bodily fluid after all the orgasmns the lad will give you." Poppy winks at me.

"Poppy please!" I shriek as the girl waiting on us gives us dirty looks. Hopefully she doesn't understand much English.

"Oh, stop! She looks like she's eighteen. If she knew it was Harry Styles we were talking about then she'd probably shake your hand, thanking you for riding the man millions of girls wish they could."

I cover my face in my hands. I'm always surprised at just how far Poppy will go with her inappropriate comments.

"Let her be Poppy, I think she's had enough. Let's get the thing fitted and go get manis and pedis. I know just the place were we can be thoroughly pampered!" Perrie suggests.

Thirty minutes later, we are soaking our feet in hot water at a french nail boutique, laughing at the macaroons Poppy is salivating over. I have to admit they are delicious. My phone beeps and I lean over the side of my chair, scrounging around in my bag for it.

"Vous fou femme americaine!"

Perrie laughs at me as I'm yelled at my the small french man who is trying to scrub my feet.

"He said sit back crazy American woman." She interprets for me.

"Desole!" I apologize as I look at my phone.

1 New Text Message

Harry aka 'The Boyfriend'

I roll my eyes. Looks like Harry got ahold of my phone again.

~Heyyyy Love. Thinking about me? - H

To Harry: Hmmmmmm. Let me think..... ;)

~I'll take that as a yes. I'll see you at 9 yeah? For dinner? - H