Chapter 82: A Secret

-Ava's POV-

I wake up to the sound of groaning as the curtains are pulled open, filling the room with sunlight.

"Shut the bloody blinds!" Poppy croaks from her spot on the bed.

"Please!" Perrie begs, "It's far to early and I am far to hungover."

"It's one in the afternoon." Lou says as she pulls the curtains open the rest of the way. "Now get your arses out of bed. Your lads have been bugging me nonstop to get you all up."

I sit up in bed and stretch, thankful I didn't drink much at all last night. Poppy and Perrie did and they both look like they would prefer death over having to get up.

I have to admit last night was fun. We talked and laughed all night. But Harry was always there in the back of my mind, making me miss him.

I get up and manage to find my phone on the floor under various items of clothing. I expect to see a text or call from Harry but I only have one from the dress shop, letting me know my dress is ready.

"Everybody get up!" Lou orders,

"We barely have time for lunch before we all need to start getting ready for tonight."

"We?" Perrie asks, "I thought you didn't want to go."

"I didn't, but Louie begged me to go with him. El couldn't make it for some reason."

Ugh, poor Louie.

"Can I shower in your room?" I ask Lou, knowing its right next door.

She nods and hands me her room key as Perrie and Poppy start to bicker over who gets to shower first.

Dropping my stuff in her bathroom, I pull out my phone to send a text.

To Harry: Morning :)

I don't get a text right back so I go ahead and jump in the shower, letting the warm water relax my muscles. Sleeping in a bed with three other woman isn't the most comfortable. And I'm not a teenager anymore.

Stepping out of the shower I quickly towel off and decide to just stick my hair up in a loose bun for the day. I'm wearing it up tonight anyway so I don't need to worry about it. Rummaging through my clothes, I settle on an off the shoulder top and some dark skinny jeans.

After adding a little makeup I'm ready to go. And I'm starving. I check my phone as I head back over to Perrie's room but am disappointed I still haven't heard back from Harry. He must be busy with something.

I realize I must have taken a bit of a long shower when I find the girls pulling on their shoes and ready to head out the door.

"Where we going for lunch?" I ask as we head towards the elevator.

"Ralph's Cafe." Poppy answers me after checking a text from Niall.

"That doesn't sound very French." Perrie chuckles.

"It's owned by Ralph Lauren I guess. That's what Niall said anyway. It's not to far, he sent me the address."

Ten minutes later we are walking into the back courtyard of Ralph's cafe. It's beautiful. The boys are sitting at several small tables that have been pushed together. There's chairs on one side of them and on the other is a long bench with a bright blue cushion and pillows.

I'm disappointed for a second time today when I see that it's just Niall and Zayn waiting for us.

"Where's Haz?" Lou asks as we sit down.

"Said he had to ring someone. He's here somewhere." Zayn answers her as he gives Perrie a kiss.

"He's in a bloody awful mood." Niall adds.