Chapter 34: "I Love Cereal."

-Harry's POV-

I toss the volleyball over to Aston and jog back up to the net.

"You alright mate?" Calum asks as I take my spot next to him.

"Yeah." I respond, once again glancing over at Ava.

She is sitting with Zayn and Perrie, who want her to write them a song for their wedding. I know she will do smashing on it, but they have had her occupied ever since she got to the beach, and I really want to talk to her.

"Put your eyes back in your head lad, we have a game to win!" Calum laughs at me.

"Do you blame him? She is right fit!" Luke adds, causing me to glare at him.

He throws his hands up in the air, "No worries mate, we all know you are together."

"We aren't together."

I see Gem plop herself down in the sand next to Ava and whisper something in her ear. Ava peeks up at me, then looks quickly back down at her notebook.

"Sure..."

I roll my eyes at him and focus back on the game. It's me, Luke, Aston, and Calum against Louie, Eleanor, Niall, and Poppy.

Niall and Louie are good, but Eleanor is their saving grace, having played in uni. Poppy was right when she confessed to be absolute rubbish at it. Still we are barely beating them, and I know its my fault.

My focus is definitely not on the game.

I hit the ball back across the net and notice Gemma pulling Ava up from the sand. Gemma heads towards the water, giving me a smirk as she passes by. I'm to preoccupied with sticking my tongue out at her to notice that Ava has pulled off her cover up and is now following behind her.

Bloody Hell! I about lose my shit as Ava walks past me. I love my sister even more now. Ava looks so fit I can't help but bite my lip as my eyes rake up and down her body. Her turquoise top and coral bottoms fit her perfectly. Her legs look long and lean, and I can't help picturing them wrapped around me. Her eyes avoid mine, but I know she can tell I'm staring at her. And I don't give a fuck. I turn my head once she's past, only to see her tattoo running down her back to her barely covered tight bum. This woman is going to be the death of me.

"Harry!" Astons yells at me, "What the hell mate!?"

I look down to see the volleyball sitting right at my feet. Guess I missed that one.

"Can you two just get it over with and bonk already?!" Poppy yells across the net causing everyone to laugh and agree.

I quickly look back over my shoulder. Thankfully Gem and Ava are far enough away they can't hear us.

"Sod off Poppy! You know.... You all know if it was up to me, I would be doing that right now. But instead I'm out here with all you wankers."

"Oh don't get your knickers in a twist! Good things come to those who wait!" Poppy laughs.

"Yeah, that and blue balls." Louie adds, causing all the lads to bust out laughing.

"Really Louie!?"

He chokes on his laugh, remembering that he has interrupted every chance I've had with Ava, "Yeah, sorry mate!"

I grab the ball and serve it over the net straight to Poppy who misses it by a mile. We play on and end up winning by just one point. After boasting of our victory, everyone heads towards the house to grab what we need for the bonfire. Louie and I stay behind to take down the net and collect some fire wood.