Chapter 74: A Night Out

-Ava's POV-

"One Cosmo and one vodka martini!" I yell at the bartender over the loud music.

"That will be 8 pounds." He nods as he mixes the drinks.

I pull the money out of my clutch and slide it across the counter to him.

I take a look across the bar at Tom and Lou sitting in a corner booth. They are so cute together. They've been together for years but they still flirt like they just met.

I can't wait for the boys to get here. Niall suggested that since they had a show at the same venue two nights in a row, we all have a night out while Tom was still here. They jumped at the chance and were able to get one of the stylists to watch Lux for a few hours.

The concert should have gotten over awhile ago, but I'm sure they all wanted to shower and change before going out. It amazes me that they would even want to. Just watching them perform wears me out.

I look at myself in the mirror behind the bar. I still can't believe Lou convinced me to wear one of her dresses tonight. It's bright yellow, with long sleeves and stops a few inches above my knees. And very very tight. It also has cutouts on the sides right above my hips. Not really me but I have to admit I don't look half bad.

"Quel est ton nom?"

I look over to see a young man standing at the bar next to me.

"Ava."

"American?" He asks with a very think French accent.

"Yes." I answer curtly. I'm trying not to be rude but I want him to just leave me alone.

"You speak French?"

"très peu." I answer, telling him I know very little.

"Ah, we can fix that no?" He smiles at me.

"No thanks."

"You alone?" He asks.

"No."

"You seem to be alone."

"Well I'm not." I answer, wishing the bartender would hurry up.

"Come dance with me." He puts his hand on my arm, but I quickly push it off and shake my head.

"Not interested."

He gets up and shrugs, "Your loss."

"I highly doubt that." I say under my breath.

I impatiently tap my foot, still waiting for the drinks to get done.

"That dress is begging to be ripped off you." I hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear as hands are placed on the counter on each side of me.

"Lou probably wouldn't appreciate you tearing her dress." I respond as I turn around.

Coming face to face with Harry is never a bad thing. I swear my heart literally stops taking in the sight of him. He's wearing his normal black skinny jeans with the knees ripped in them and a black tee. Over that he has on an unbuttoned jean shirt. Its all topped off with his dimpled smirk and beautiful green eyes staring into mine. So simple but oh so hot.

"Were you checking me out?" He chuckles as he places his hands on my hips, his thumbs rubbing against the skin exposed from the cut outs on my dress.

"Perhaps." I wink at him.

"I really enjoyed the past few days."

"Me too." I smile, thinking about how carefree the past several days have been for us. We've been on the bus the whole time but we seemed to have made a silent pact to not talk about the future during that time. And it's been wonderful, just being together without the stress of worrying about what's to come.