Chapter 1.Goddess Strikes

Jihyo's Pov
I'm in the sky looking down at the teenage boy Kim Y/n, I'm his secret guardian angel. I've been with him always to protect him and care for him but he can't realize that because he can't see me.

“Today that is gonna change Y/n" I said with the brightest smile and decided to go land on actual earth land, I use my goddess powers but it didn't function correctly.

“oh god...please don't let me hurt anyone when I land" I said worriedly while my powers weren't functioning right.

“Oh no I'm going to crash with Y/n NOO!" I said but then the lighting struck him and he went unconscious.

“oh god...IM SO SORRY Y/N...PLEASE GODS FORGIVE ME!" I said panicking.

Y/n's pov
I was playing soccer outside you know getting motivated by FIFA WORLD CUP until I saw that the clouds started turning gray and rain started dropping.

“i guess I'll Still play" I said to myself but I heard a lightning strike and I all I saw was pitch black.

I woke up to see a pretty and gorgeous girl standing Infront of me while I was laying on the floor since I got struck by lightning.

“Oh sorry about that Y/n im jihyo" the girl introduced herself with a worried face

“am I dead because you're an angel with wings"

“you're not dead but I am a goddess" jihyo said and soon the dark clouds disappeared and turned to a bright sunny day🌄. I Thought I was seeing things until she read my mind.

“Y/n you're not seeing things, Here touch my arm" she said so I did and I could actually feel her. God it felt like a dream.

“s-so you're really a angel and a
g-goddess?" I asked with my voice being shaky from being nervous.

“yes and believe it or not im your guardian angel...that looks at you from the sky" she said with the brightest smile.

“goodness so a goddess struck me" I said and she giggled and I started laughing too with her.

“yep goddess strikes" jihyo said and we started to talk more and know each other a little more intill we slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~👼🏻~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jihyo is a goddess and my bias wrecker too so hope you enjoy this new book, leave a comment on what you think and don't forget to leave a vote too. THANK YOU

-thatonechim