Chapter 56. Strange

❄️Hello welcome everyone and sorry for not posting a lot, School is not giving me time to update many of my books but anyways here's an update from y'all's favorite book hope you enjoy and love all you stay Fresh Like a Chimmy❄️

(Idk what that meant but that's my ending phrase now🤣)

Jihyo's POV
"Honey! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled as I put our food on the table, Y/n still hasn't arrived so I decided to look for him.

He's probably planning something naughty for us two when the night arrives.

"Oh Babe...I Know what you're planning" I smirked as he just walked out of our room.

"Yeah Yeah....Who cares let me just eat and go back to sleep" Y/n walked away as if I was invisible and left me there Surprised but also anger filled me up, I walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

"What's Wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Non Of your Business!" He yelled at me as My eyes started tearing up, What the fuck is wrong with him? This is not my Y/n.

"!What the fuck is wrong with You!" I yelled as I cried my eyes out.

"!You're what's wrong With me!" He yelled back as my eyes widened in surprise, How could he say and do this to me.

I slapped him as he Smiled and chuckled.

"You're So weak how can you even call yourself a goddess" I cried as I ran to our room and locked the door, I noticed our kids started to cry too since they can always know what us parents feel.

"I-Its okay kids...Your D-Daddy is just an Ogre right now, He doesn't M-Mean anything H-He Said" I tried to calm our kids down as they kept crying.

What's wrong with you Y/n? You used to love me and Now you hate me? Please don't leave us.

Baekhyun's POV
I Was hugging my Cute Penguin Mina When I got a call from Y/n, I answered it but He wasn't talking at all.

"Hello? Y/n are you There?" Still nothing.

"Y/n if you can hear me, I can't hear you now I'm going to hang up" I said as I hung up and Mina looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong bacon?" Mina Said as she stood up.

"Well...Y/n called me but when I picked up nobody was answering, So I just hung up" I said as we looked at each other and decided to walk to their house, I just hope they're okay.

Taehyung's POV

"Look at you You sexy beast" I told myself as I looked at myself in the Mirror, How can Jihyo not love this?

"My own plan worked and now I'm going to make your life a Living Hell Jihyo!" I yelled as I Laughed seeing Jihyo crying on my Crystal ball, I enjoy this view.

And together we're going to destroy Jihyo and I'm going to make her regret not choosing me over That piece of Crap Y/n.