Chapter 26. Strong Mommy Jihyo

Other 2 months later (sorry)
Jihyo's Pov
We went back to heaven to meet my parents again but as soon as me and
y/n were leaving with Jin too, my stomach started hurting and I felt wet.
(Don't think wrong😏😂)

"!Y/n I think my water broke we need to go..!AHHHH!" I yelled from pain because this naughty baby is trying to get out already.

"!Oh god let me take you back home!" Y/n yelled worriedly he carried me and ran to take me home but I felt like I couldn't make it.

"baby I don't think I can make it there!?" Y/n then yelled for a doctor and like we're in heaven the doctor had wings too.

"!!Alright jihyo push!!" The doctor yelled as I pushed and felt strong pain
Coming from down there as the baby was trying to get out.

"A little more and then the baby will come out" The doctor smiled and she finally pulled out mine and y/n's baby.

Y/n's Pov
Jihyo's parents and Jin were here witnessing this too except Jin covered his eyes and I was shaking out my hand since jihyo held it very tight.

"What should we name our kid?" I asked jihyo and she was thinking about it but couldn't get any ideas.

"What about kim Park Y/n..you know because it's our names together" I said as jihyo nodded in agreement and we both smiled.

"Our baby is a precious goddess boy" jihyo smiled as she held our baby in her arms, Soon her parents and Jin wanted to see her and finally we went back home.

Setting:Home

Jin's Pov
"this baby is going to be handsome when he grows up" I chuckled and saw the baby and smiled to myself.

"Ya...jihyo sit your cute booty down you've just gave birth to our baby and you have to rest" I heard y/n from the kitchen and I went there to see him taking jihyo to the room.

"i need to clean the dishes they are dirty" jihyo whined as she was getting taken away by y/n.

"ill clean them don't worry" y/n made sure to tell her and she kissed him and layed down on the bed, After that y/n cleaned the dishes and sat beside me.

"So how is it to be a father?" I asked as he smiled.

"Its awesome and I just brought the baby to the crib and made him fall asleep peacefully" he smiled and I nodded.

"you're a great father" I Pat his back and said my goodbye and left.

Y/n's Pov
I walked to the bedroom and couldn't help my self to smile as jihyo fell asleep while watching our baby son.

"I'm so lucky to have you two my goddess jihyo and my goddess son kim park Y/n" I smiled and carried jihyo to the bed.

"You're a strong goddess honey..first giving birth to our son and second you still wanted to work here on the house" I said before drifting off to dreamland with a smile on the 3 of us.

(HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER😃? DID YOU LIKE IT?😆😍💕)