Chapter 8. Double tease

Mina's pov
I woke up and realized everybody left except jihyo's brother,baekhyun,
y/n,jihyo and of course myself.

“good morning mina" jihyo said as she got out from their room and went straight to the kitchen, An idea came up to my mind as I smiled and went to jihyo.

“jihyo don't you think our boyfriends need a little teasing today" I smirked as she looked confused.

“what's teasing?" I thought she was playing around but turned out she didn't know, I explained to her and she finally understood.

“oh so what Y/n was thinking was teasing?" She giggled at the thought of it.

“what did he say?"  I asked as my curiosity got the best of me.

“that I look hot" jihyo blushed and soon left to her room to wake up Y/n after I told her our plan.

Y/n's Pov
I felt Someones hand rubbing my thigh and it felt good, I opened my eyes to see jihyo smiling with her precious smile she only gives to me.

“good morning honey" she gave me a kiss on the lips, Those lips of hers are an addiction.

“hey babe" she smiled and gave me another kiss on the lips while rubbing my thigh and going up, Goodness does she know how much pleasure shes giving me.

“I can see that you're having pleasure from this" she smiled and walked away.

“!jihyo!.. what was that all about!?" I yelled and all I heard was laughter from her, I thought goddess can't do that?.

Jihyo's pov
I teased Y/n and i felt his heart beat go faster once I did that, gosh I love him so much I love that I could be myself with him even though he's my first boyfriend I already want to marry him.

“!¿Ahh..mina what are you doing!?" I went to the living room to see baekhyun cornered by mina, I was laughing until Y/n came out of the bedroom.

“!baekhyun let's go our girlfriend's are gonna be teasing us for the whole day!" Y/n yelled which I fell on the couch from laughter.

“right behind you brother..ay wait for me" baekhyun yelled and quickly closed the door, me and mina started laughing and then someone walked Infront of me.

“jihyo you thought I didn't see anything" Jin oppa said seriously and I was worried for what his gonna say.

“can you come with me sis?" He asked and I looked at mina who was worried too and stood up to follow my brother.

“Good job sis" Jin winked and laughed and I pinched him for making me worry.

“!ouch!...you're very mean you know that" he said while pouting.

“and you still love me" I hugged him and I left to the room