Chapter 48. Real Wild Love (SMUT)

*❤️💖WARNING THIS IS A SMUT, JIHYO IS WILD IN THIS SMUT SO...YEP HOPE YOU ENJOY, LOVE YALL❤️💖*

*❤️💖Also it's a long smut chapter so yall are probably going to love it😊❤️💖*

Jihyo's POV
I got on top of  Y/n unbuttoning His shirt as our kiss got hotter and my moans got louder and i unbuttoned My white shirt, Revealing My Nice body and chest right Infront of Him.

“let me show you my love for you will always last and never end" I whispered into His ear as I moaned from our touches.

“Do you like this honey?..Do you want to be called names?" I asked him pulling out his dick and started Jerking it off, I heard his Moans which turned me on even more.

Y/n's POV
“What T-Type of Name's?..Oh Jihyo you're S-So h-Hot!" I said as she inserted my dick in her pussy and started Riding me, She Started Moaning loudly as time passed by which turned me on even More.

“K-Kiss M-Me Y/n..AH FUCK YOU'RE
S-SO BIG!!" Jihyo yelled as I came up to kiss her, I thrusted up inside her as she rode me and We were still making out.

“J-Jihyo Honey...OMG!.." I wanted to speak but the pleasure I was receiving was too much, She also cut me off with something that scared me and surprised me.

“!C-Call me M-Mommy!" She hopped of my dick and Made me suck on her breasts, As I Started sucking on them she Played with herself which was so hot.

“P-Puddin..How about You get me pregnant?"  I Stopped sucking on them as I was surprised.

“Jihyo how many kids do you want!?" I asked shocked and she Smirked, She just came close to me and insert my dick in her pussy again as her lips tightened around my dick.

“O-Oh my..Fine! You W-Win" She made me suck on her breasts again as she played with herself still, I kept thrusting deep inside her as the sound of our skins clapping was heard around the whole house.

“!F-FUCK Y-Y/N IM C-CUMMING!!" she yelled as she Squealed and let out a high sexy moan as she came and her juices covered my dick, I Put her In doggy style as I kept Pounding Inside her making her Hold the sheets to the bed tightly.

“M-Mommy Jihyo.. you're so T-Tight!!" I yelled as she was Moaning and I saw her breast moving forward and back with every thrust I did, I decided to take it to the next level.

“P-Puddin..Fuck me I-In that desk!" She yelled and I did what I was told and took her to the Table, I bend her over and put one of her legs on top of the desk as I Was still Thrusting inside her.

“Y-You Like that M-MOMMY J-JIHYO!" I Yelled with pleasure as she continued Moaning, I grabbed her arms and thrusted faster and deeper as I kissed her Amazing lips.

“Y-YES PUDDIN J-JUST LIKE T-THIS!!" she yelled as I suddenly felt the urge to cum, Without a Warning I kept slamming myself inside her and soon exploded my load inside her.

“!!!F-FUCK Y-YES!!!" we both yelled from our Orgasm we just had and Saw her pussy leaking with my cum and her Juices, My Eyes Widened as I Realized what I just did.

“Puddin" she said as she looked at me with cute and adorable eyes.

“Yes?" I asked and kissed her lips.

“When are we going to buy a crib for this New baby we're having?" She giggled which I found Adorable but I still couldn't believe it.

“Umm..Tomorrow?" I nervously chuckled and She giggled and she Smirked going down the blankets.

“Jihyo what are you Doing..Fuck!!" I uncovered my body and saw Jihyo was Giving me a boobjob and started sucking me at the same time.

“J-Jihyo.. I'm Going to C-Cum!!" I yelled in pleasure after 20 minutes of her doing that and she came up the blankets with her face all covered up.

“Lets get you cleaned up Mommy Jihyo" I laughed as she pouted and We both headed to the shower.

“Does that prove my love To you puddin?" She kissed my lips as I kissed back and nodded.

“Yep even before that" I Smiled and so did she as we both enjoyed the warm water splashing all over our body and hugged each other.