Chapter 41. Acting Strange?

(I'm going to publish a new book about Sana and idk which other member I should add but Hope you like that book, Also Hope you enjoy this chapter WARNING: JIHYO IS NAUGHTY IN THIS CHAPTER😏💓😂 tbh probably in every chapter but okay I'm going to stop so yall can read this
!BYEEE!😊)

Jihyo's pov

It's almost Y/n and my anniversary for being 3 months together, I'm planning on having Another Baby but we're already going to have 2 baby's more coming so if I get pregnant again, We are going to have 4 kids in total.

I mean who cares I'll get how many kids I want off of Y/n ;) , But I was on my way to the kitchen and heard voices from the living room, I peeked my head out and saw Y/n and baekhyun and JB Talking about something.

“Hey Y/n What Turns you on?" JB asked him as baekhyun smirked at Y/n and he started smiling nervous.

“Well...I get really turned on when jihyo wears this Red Lingerie she wore for our first time we had sex, And the other thing is when she wears these short Jean shorts with the black adidas sleeveless top" he said and I smirked to myself.

Thanks for Telling me Y/n I still have those clothes in my closet waiting for you, Now I know what to wear on our anniversary Day.

“Good luck Y/n" I told myself whispering but Baekhyun heard My noise.

“Y/n..Did you hear something I heard a voice?" He said and Y/n and JB nodded, They looked around but then started chatting again.

~•30 Minutes later•~

Y/n's pov

My friend's left and I was watching TV when Jihyo came out wearing The black adidas sleeveless top I love, She was laughing at my reaction because my mouth was wide open.

“Stop staring baby, And looks like your big friend down there is getting Hard" she giggled before Running off to our room.

“Fuck" I mumbled as I looked down and my tent was showing a lot, I waited for it to calm down and stood up to make some food for both of us.

It Was 6:30pm already but I mean me and jihyo are Hungry still, and I have to take care of my Goddess wife and our kids, I said kids because There's Kim park Y/n and two others that jihyo is waiting for and it's barely been 2 months.

“Jihyo Honey our food is ready, Let me bring my Son" I was about to go get my son from his crib but jihyo already had him Breastfeeding him.

“Dont worry dear I  already have him" she smiled at me and winked before I whined at her.

“Yah!..why Infront of me you're acting Strange today, First the shirt and now you're Breastfeeding Infront of me
!Omg jihyo why are you so horny?!" I went to our room and layed down.

Jihyo's pov

“Son it's working" I spoke to our son as he already fell asleep on my arms, But before that I fed him so he has something on his Tummy.

“J-jihyo.. you're acting
S-Strange..what's wrong?" He stuttered as he didn't look at me at all, He was blushing and I found it cute and adorable.

“Acting strange..me? Nope" with that I finished my plate and put our son to sleep and went to the room smirking as my job here is done.

“!FUCK!" I heard Y/n yell which caused me to laugh in the room quietly.

“Revenge For yesterday Y/n..But I still love you💓" I smirked to myself as I thought of my ideas for our anniversary.