Chapter 28. You're All Mine

(sorry for not uploading, school is starting tomorrow since it's barely 12:50 am here so it counts as tomorrow so I was just taking a rest and I was busy) okay now to the story byeee😆💕

Jihyo's Pov
“!!HEY CUTIE!!" I heard Momo scream to y/n, Gosh I wanna attack her for trying to hit on my man but for now I need to rest.

I was laying down and watching television and turned around to look at our baby who's sleeping on the crib peacefully.

“You're Adorable aren't you" I whispered to my son and his tiny wings flapped while a smile appeared on his cute baby face.

Y/n's Pov
“momo...I'm going to need you to stop flirting with me I'm taken already" I looked Momo in the eyes and she started tearing up.

“Momo don't cry...I told you before he had a girlfriend but you wouldn't buy it..." Jb said but got interrupted by my son crying.

“was that a baby?" Jb asked and I smiled and nodded.

“no way bro...you are a father now?" He bro hugged me and Momo left off crying out the house.

“babe i need your... where's Momo" jihyo asked and we pointed to the door.

“she left?" We nodded and she smiled and left to the room again.

“Yea...also she's going to be pregnant again because for the second time she basically raped me" I chuckled and he tackled me to the floor.

“Call 911 you idiot take her to jail!" He whispered in a loud voice but only for us to hear.

“no..but of course I liked it" I elbowed him as he understood.

“Oh..I see you bro..also I should run for my sister she can get kidnapped or something" he said bye and left off running.

Baekhyun's Pov
“!!STUPID Y/N..I LOVED YOU AND YOU GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT..I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU!!" I heard a girl as I walked by the park.

“That girl is crazy" I quickly walked away but I didn't notice I bumped into the girl who screamed.

“who are you calling crazy!?" The girl screamed at me and I backed away from her since shes a stranger.

“!You!...Y/n is my bestfriend and you can't call him stupid..just because He doesn't have the same feelings for you doesn't mean you can call him stupid" I said as she slapped my face.

“I'll try to make him..don't worry" She left crying and soon Jb ran to me running.

“Baekhyun bro did you see my sister around here?" Jb asked as I told him something.

“There's a girl who bumped I bumped into and she called y/n stupid for not loving her instead of a girl" I Told him as he said that was his sister.

“Bro your sis is obsessed with y/n..she ran that way" I pointed to the library across the street and he bro hugged me and left off running after her.

“She crazy damn" I walked back to my house to see Mina my penguin girlfriend hugging her plushies.

Y/n's Pov
“!Y/n can you come here please!" Jihyo yelled from the room, I ran to the room hoping it's not a bad thing but I saw no one in the bedroom.

“Uh.. Jihyo?" No answer but the lights turned off and i heard the door close.

“J-jihyo..stop playing around" someone pushed me to the bed and I used my goddess powers to turn on the light.

“Damn it...I thought you forgot about your powers" jihyo pouted and sulked as I hugged her from behind.

“im sorry..but also why did you call me here"  I asked as she was on top of me.

“Because I want you" she smirked and started rubbing herself on top of me.

“!Jihyo stop where's our baby" she giggled because I was panicking.

“He's with his uncle jin" then jin opened the door with our baby in his hands.

“right here..Kim park Y/n say hi to your mom and dad" jin told our baby as our baby just giggled.

“Ma..dadda" our baby said and we all laughed including the baby.

“Alright you two go do your business, me and kim park Y/n will go watch jihyo..I mean Thomas the tank engine" I laughed and so did jin.

“Oppa leave i need to finish my business" jihyo told jin as he walked away.

“Please no jihyo... please" I begged her as she kept coming closer with lust in her eyes and a smirk on her face.

“Im going to show you that you belong to me and only me" she said and walked closer to me.

“O-oh god" I gulped as I was nervous already.