Chapter 54. Return

BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATE BABYYY!!!!, I'm just hyped up and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and book.

Leave a comment and a vote

💙💜!!LOVE YALL!!💜💙

Jihyo's POV
I was making breakfast for my lovely husband and making the milk for my Baby's, We have 4 kids and I have 1 inside me right now so a total of 5 Kids.

Yes we're going to have 5 In total, Blame Y/n since he's always teasing me a lot.

I walked up to the bedroom to see Y/n sleeping peacefully on our bed, I got closer and kissed his neck then softly moved my hands to his dick.

Not my fault I'm like this because Y/n turned me like this, I'm a goddess but My god Y/n has to pleasure me everyday and every night.

"Mmm....J-Jihyo" Y/n moaned in his sleep then bit by bit he opened his eyes.

"Yah...Jihyo Are you horny again?" Y/n whined and pouted which I found cute, I nodded and he covered himself with the blanket.

"Let my Private rest....You know what? I'm doing you right now" He got up but I backed him away.

"Honey our kids are in the kitchen it's breakfast time and we need to eat" I said as he whined.

"Aaah...Jihyo I'm going to get you for this!" He yelled from the room as I giggled then he followed me, As we walked towards the kitchen we saw Jin playing with our kids.

"Jin oppa? When did you get here?" I asked my brother as he chuckled.

"When I saw that you were going to do it with Poor Y/n I decided to take care of your kids" He laughed and teased Y/n as he blushed and tried to cover it up by putting his hands over his cheeks.

Y/n's POV
"Aww...is my little Y/n honey blushing?" Jihyo asked me teasingly as I smirked.

"You didn't call me little the last time we had sex" I kept my smirk as this time she blushed, Jin on the other hand had a grossed out face.

"Yah Y/n, That's my sister" He whined as he covered his ears.

"Oh sorry Hyung...Not Sorry" I whispered the ending as he still heard me.

"I heard that Y/n, When y'all have Y'all's fun tell me so I can leave with my nephews and Nieces" Jin hugged all of them with a warm smile.

"Okay Jin Hyung but first we're going to eat, Want to join us?" I asked as he nodded, Jihyo made some chicken but she kept feeding me for some reason but I don't know why.

"Yah Jihyo! He can feed Himself!" Jin whined and we laughed.

With my extra hearing powers and I'm guessing Jin heard also, but I heard what my wife said.

"I'm going to feed him something else later" She then smirked and I looked at her with my eyes widened and she just looked at me innocently, This is what I'm shook about because she can turn from a hot and sexy goddess to a cute and adorable goddess in an instant.

"Well How about you feed him blood from when I kill y'all" We heard a laugh and turned around to see the Devil himself.

Kim Taehyung

"I'm back bitches" He said with a smirk on his Face while pulling out a knife