chapter 33. Protective Goddess for sure

Guys my phone is going to get disconnected so I'm probably not going to update until I pay it or I go to a place with wifi, but for now enjoy the chapter.
-
(3 months later)
Jin's Pov
I can't help but to think about that Momo girl she just looks so adorable and cute, I think I'm going to snatch her away from y/n.

“!Y/n!" I yelled and he came out of the bedroom, He looked at me confused since I just kept Staring at him.

“What..is there something wrong with my face?" He asked as I playfully pushed him and he chuckled.

“Do you remember that Momo girl?" I asked and his eyes widened at my question.

“Yes..she still likes me I don't know what's with the obsession but my goddess jihyo scared her" he laughed as I giggled.

“I like Her" I quickly said but he heard it clearly.

“!What The..!" I covered his mouth so jihyo won't hear us and try to threaten me.

“Shh...jihyo is going to kill me if she hears us" Y/n smirked and I looked at him worried.

“Im going to tell her because you kind of helped her have sex with me because you didn't listen to my prayers to save me so.." he started walking away to the room until I grabbed him by the wrist.

“No don't..I'll make you food for the whole week" I begged him and he gave in.

“Fine..ill just go and check on jihyo" he walked to bedroom and as I passed their bedroom i heard something that I don't want to hear.

“!O-OH YES Y/N F-FASTER!" I heard jihyo scream in pleasure and why would they do it while the kid is there wtf.

“!!R-right T-there Y/n!!" Jihyo screamed and I quickly opened the door to see y/n scratching jihyo's back.

“Oh..god..nevermind I gotta go" I ran off because my dirty mind needs help and I heard them both yell from the room.

“!!YOU DIRTY MINDED!!" I laughed as they threw pillows at me.

Y/n's Pov
Me and jihyo walked to the mall and walked around looking inside the stores and eating there, But as we passed by another girls shopping store we saw Momo and she looked at us.

“umm..J-Jihyo..Momo is coming our direction I'll distract her" I said but she went in front of me.

“No stay back I got this and plus she's probably going to start flirting with you again" she saw Momo coming our way and jihyo quickly put on a serious face.

“!What do you want..don't make me kick your butt again!" Jihyo yelled but not too loud for everyone to hear.

“c-calm down jihyo..I-I just wanted to say..I don't like Y-Y/n anymore" She said and we were both surprised.

“Really?" Jihyo asked as she was still in front of me.

“Y-yes" she looked down and soon left us dumbfounded standing in the middle of the mall.

“!Yay!" Jihyo screamed and jumped up and down Letting her wings flapping around.

“!Jihyo!..calm down you have both of our baby's the one in your arms and the one inside your stomach" I said as she giggled.

“Sorry..I just got excited and happy" she winked at me before leaving me dumbfounded again.

“!wait for me my goddess wife!" I yelled as she laughed.

“you're such a protective goddess for sure honey" I looked at her and she nodded.

“Im yours and you're mine" she smirked and I kissed her on the lips which she was caught by surprise.

“Love you so much" I said and hugged her by the waist.

“Love you too" she replied with another kiss on the lips, And soon we arrived at our house and slept.