Chapter 59. Save me from the demon

Jihyo's POV
I Woke up to See My sweet Husband Y/n next to me peacefully sleeping, I got up trying not to wake him up but struggled since I was sore down there.

"Oh Fuck" I said as I walked towards the door to go make some breakfast, I checked on our kids and changed their diapers and of course also fed them.

"Yah Jihyo!" I heard from the room as I smiled.

I saw Y/n dreaming as he was sleep talking and dreaming with me.

"Yah babe Give me a kiss I'm sorry for yesterday Jihyo please kiss me now" He said as I giggled and got my phone to record this, I'll remember this forever.

"I love you Jihyo" He mumbled but I was still able to hear him, I'm glad that I'm married to this wonderful man and had kids with him.

He's even more handsome than my brother well that's what he calls himself 'Worldwide Handsome'.

*teleporting noise*

"Yah Jihyo! I'm more Handsome!" He whined as I shushed him.

"Shh...Look at Y/n" I pointed to where Y/n is sleeping and Even Jin smiled, I showed him the video where Y/n said he loved me and was sorry and he pretended to fall down and faint.

"He loves you so much" He said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Finally you made me breakfast" he said as he grabbed a fork and was about to bite the waffles but I slapped his hand away.

"Ouch! I'm hungry" he pouted.

"Get yourself a wife who will make breakfast for you then since you call yourself Worldwide Handsome it should be easy for you to get a wife" I said and he pretended to cry.

"You're so mean" He went to sit on the couch and I turned around to see Y/n walking towards me, he wrapped his hands around me and kissed me.

"I'm sorry for yesterday babe, I was controlled by that demon Taehyung" He pouted as I grabbed his head and kiss him on the lips, We laughed at my brothers comment.

"Yah! Get a room you two! And no More Kids!" He yelled as we nervously chuckled.

Y/n's POV
"Yah! Get a room you two! And no More Kids!" He yelled as we nervously chuckled.

"What happened last night you two!?" He yelled as we nervously laughed this time.

"Well...." I said as Jihyo finished my sentence.

"I'm pregnant again" She nervously laughed again as Jin's eyes widened in shock.

"SIS!? ISN'T THIS LIKE YOUR 6TH KID WITH
Y/N!?" He yelled as I laughed my ass off, He pretended to faint as all of us laughed.

"Anyways I'm going to go talk to That bitch Taehyung" Jihyo said as her hands turned to fists and I tried calming her down, I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Babe Please don't he's just jealous of us and wants our attention" I said as She whined.

"But if we don't end him who will?" She whined and started jumping, Not lying but this view is hot since she was wearing a crop top.

"Jihyo please don't jump" I begged as she smirked at me.

"I know what you're thinking honey, And don't worry you'll get some of this again later" She winked at me and kissed me and walked away,

"Wow" I said as I sat down.

"Woah there calm that wood down" Jin said as he covered his eyes, I was wondering why until I saw my shorts and I was hard.

"Oh Shit! I'm sorry Jin Hyung" I said as I ran to the bedroom.

Jihyo's POV
I Noticed Y/n running into our bedroom as I quickly came out of the bathroom from changing.

"Jin oppa I'm going to beat the hell out of Taehyung, Please don't tell Y/n he'll get mad at me" I pouted at Jin as he chuckled.

"Okay okay I won't tell him" I hugged him as I ran out the door and ran to Taehyung's 'Layer', If you're wondering why didn't I fly there it's because I can't be seen that I'm a goddess.

And For me running is faster than driving because I have powers so I run faster.

5 minutes passed as I finally arrived at Taehyung's layer and The door was unlocked so I slowly opened it, I looked around to see Pictures of me half way burned.

"Oh my god, Taehyung you Bitch" I said with a quiet voice as I covered my mouth, I can't believe he's this obsessed with me.

"Welcome to my layer Jihyo" I turned around to see Taehyung having a serious face turning into a smirk.

Taehyung's POV"Hope you love my new look Jihyo I changed just for you" I said as she had a disgust look on her face, It got me mad so I tried to calm myself down

Taehyung's POV
"Hope you love my new look Jihyo I changed just for you" I said as she had a disgust look on her face, It got me mad so I tried to calm myself down.

"You know what Y/n was right I shouldn't have came here in the first place" She said as I had a plan.

~Meanwhile Jin and Y/n~

Y/n's POV
"Jin Hyung Where's Jihyo?" I asked.

"Oh she said she went to see Taehyung to kick his ass but not to tell you because you'll get mad at her" he said as I quickly ran towards Taehyung's layer.

Taehyung's POV
"I'm leaving" Jihyo was heading towards the door as I Made a ring of fire around the whole living room for her not to escape.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I chuckled as she looked at me with fear on her eyes.

"!Y/n!" She yelled as I laughed.

"You'll be safe on my watch Jihyo" I said as I looked at her straight in the eyes.