Chapter 25. Going to heaven?

6 months after
Jihyo's pov
“!!y/n!!" I yelled and he quickly came in running to the room and fell to the floor.

“!crap!" He yelled and I started laughing as he got up and rubbed his knee from where he fell, He pouted and I started massaging his knee up to his thighs.

“U-Um..J-jihyo..my thighs are f-fine" he stuttered as he tried to move away from my hands on him.

“the feel tense" I smirked and kissed him passionately until my brother Jin had to ruin it.

“Sorry jihyo for ruining your fucking session, but let's go to heaven" he pulled me away as I grabbed Y/n.

“you're coming with us too Y/n" he widened his eyes and went to hide from us.

“!IM TO YOUNG TO DIE!" He yelled but thanks to that we found him and Jin kept laughing at him.

Y/n's pov
“you will still be alive Y/n so lets go, do this for our baby" jihyo said as she hugged me

“alright let's do this" I grabbed her hand and we saw a bright light and walked towards it, soon we quickly arrived to heaven.

“Wait jihyo so you were born a goddess thats amazing" I kissed her and she giggled and kissed me too.

“Now you're a goddess too for you know.." she smirked and I turned to Jin who was laughing while I just blushed.

“Alright that's not where I was going for but let's change the subject" I walked forward until I saw a city with white buildings.

“Woah what is this?" I asked Jin and jihyo and Jin chuckled and answered for me.

“this is heaven city my brother in law" he Pat my back and we walked towards it.

Jin's pov
What we're here for its for our parents to meet Y/n and see jihyo's big baby tummy, she needs 1 more month and the baby is born.

“!Mom! !Dad!" Jihyo yelled and ran to them but carefully because her baby stomach won't let her hug them a lot.

“jin have you taken care of your younger sister" my mom asked me and I nodded but soon saw Y/n.

“Hello miss park and Mr park" Y/n went to them and they hugged each other and smiled at y/n.

“you my son are a lucky guy" my father said to y/n as he agreed and they both started talking.

My father has two last names (park) and (kim) he goes with which ever.

“mom..dad..I'm pregnant are you happy to see your future grandchildren" jihyo smiled and so did our parents, Y/n was shocked not knowing he was going to have more then 1 child.

“Y/n..you should've handled your hormones" I smirked at him as he pouted.

“i couldn't help it shes too hot and plus the second time she basically raped me..she locked me inside" he said and I stared at jihyo

“Dont worry we'll have a talk about that soon" we chuckled and slept in heaven for Today.