Chapter 60: Thank you Baby

Y/n's POV
Shit I could already feels my senses are telling me that my Jihyo is In trouble, I Didn't give a fuck who caught me flying but I'm going to risk it all for my babe.

"!Y/n!...Please Save me if you're hearing me" I heard Jihyo's cry for help, I need to get there now.

"Look it's a guy flying what the fuck!?" I turned around to see A Man looking at me as I shot him with a Forgettable mind beam so he won't remember me at all.

"I swear Taehyung I'll destroy you if you touch my wife!" I yelled out loud as I flew faster, I finally arrived as I broke through the top of his roof.

"!SON OF A BITCH!" Taehyung screamed as he fell into the fire from the quake I caused from breaking through his roof, I held Jihyo so she won't fall and now that's she's pregnant again I can't let her Even get too mad.

"How do you like that Taehyung!" I yelled as he started laughing.

"Are you that dumb bitch, I'm the fucking devil and fire doesn't burn me! Not even if I fell into lava I'll still be the same!" He smirked as lava started coming out of his hands.

"Say bye bye" He laughed as he started filling his layer with lava as I picked Jihyo up, The worse thing is that Taehyung started throwing it to us.

"Babe be careful!" Jihyo yelled at me as I got scared so I checked her since I thought she was hurt but thank god she wasn't, When i turned around i saw a big splash of lava coming my way.

Since I couldn't think straight at this time all I did was teleport Jihyo to our house and I stayed here, As I made a protection bubble around me.

"!Now you're going to die!" Taehyung laughed as the bubble couldn't hold it anymore, Then i heard someone which broke my heart who it was.

"Yah Taehyung!! Fight me instead!" I Turned around to see My best friend Baekhyun Yelling at him, A man with no powers risking his life for me.

"Baekhyun are you an idiot! You just ended your own life with this decision" He threw a big splash of lava towards his direction, Fuck it I'm risking it.

I dashed towards Baekhyun and pushed him away as it landed on my leg.

"!!!FUCK!!!" I cried out as it was burning through my leg.

Jihyo's POV
I know this is weird because Y/n and I just made love like two days ago but I think it's the baby forming inside of me that's telling me to save their daddy because he's in trouble.

"Jin Take care of my kids again please Y/n needs my help" I panicked as I teleported to the layer of Taehyung to see Y/n crying as his foot was covered in lava, This got me mad because he didn't just Mess with Baekyun who's my best friend Mina's boyfriend but he Just Hurt My HUBBY!...MY PUDDIN!.

Suddenly my eyes felt like they were burning and that's when I closed my eyes and once I opened them there were Laser of light coming out from them, The laser would burn you so bad.

"!Taehyung You're going to regret this!" I yelled as the rays hit him but he sent them back to me, I couldn't think as all I thought about was protecting my friends, Y/n and my baby in my stomach.

"!!JIHYO!!" Y/n Jumped towards me as the laser hit him and He yelled in pain as the layer made a hole in him.

"!!Y-Y/n....P-Puddin Answer Me!!" I yelled as he didn't reply, Baekyun was unconscious as Taehyung hit him and Talking about Taehyung he walked towards my direction as he pointed his palm towards me.

"A-Alright You W-Win" I cried as I covered Y/n's Body with mine, Taehyung then started backing away as he walked away.

I found it weird but then I saw who was controlling him.

"Jin oppa!?" I said surprised as he giggled.

"I got your back sis" He said as he made Taehyung go to a room.

"Oppa....Y-Y/n H-How can I cure H-Him?" I asked crying as Jin looked at Y/n's Hole on his body from the laser.

"Touch your tummy with one hand and touch his tummy with your other hand" Jin replied as I did what I was told, Suddenly the Hole on my Y/n's body started to Erase.

"Omg Jin oppa! Thank you!" I hugged my brother as he shook his head in disagreement.

"Don't thank me sis...Thank your baby inside your stomach forming because that baby just saved their daddy and your husbands life" He said as he stood up with a smile and left back to his home in heaven.

"Did you do this baby?" I said as I talked to my tummy as I rubbed it, I smiled as another baby from Y/n is inside my tummy.

"Thank you baby...Can't wait till you're born so we can thank you in person" I got Y/n and Baekyun and teleported us to our house, Where I can live with my Husband Y/n forever.