Chapter 16. Holy pleasure (SMUT)

(it's my first smut I've written )

Jihyo's pov
Today's a new day which means new things happen today I've got my plan all done for Today and of course Y/n hasn't noticed, I also bought this red lingerie to look sexy for him.

"Jihyo..what are you doing?" He asked being curious of what I was doing.

"im going to change clothes so I can feel better" I smiled and he nodded and sat back down on the couch.

I took off my clothes that I had on and put on the lingerie, I checked myself on the bathroom mirror and now I'm ready, I walked out of the bathroom and into our bedroom.

"jihyo..ah where are you, what are you doing?" I heard him ask thinking I was still in the bathroom.

"jihyo ah..ah fuck" he looked at me from head to toe and saw a tent forming in his pants quickly.

Y/n's pov
I got so turned on by jihyo wearing a red lingerie that my legs started moving by themselves.

I ran to jihyo, grabbing her by the waist and kissing her. She deepened the kiss, moving her hands down to my back. I did the same, grabbing her butt. Jihyo squealed as she was caught off guard since I didn't tell her.

"so this was your plan all along?" I asked smirking as she nodded and giggled, then kissed and sucked on my neck.

Jihyo moved her hands down my chest. She grabbed the belt of my pants taking it off and pulling on my pants.

" I want it." Jihyo smirked. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down with my boxers.

"woah y-y/n you're so big" she was surprised as she saw my dick size and started jerking it off.

Jihyo smirked and got on her knees, She started sucking on my dick while keeping eye contact which turned me on even more.

"A-ah j-jihyo you're so.." I couldn't finish my sentence as she kept sucking my dick harder and faster, we stayed like this for a long time till I had to cum.

"j-jihyo..i-im cumming" I said as I then exploded into her mouth and she gladly swallowed it all without waisting any of it.

"woah..I didn't know you tasted this good" she smirked and gave me a kiss and I kissed back but she noticed my dick was still solid hard.

"ooh...someone wants more" she teased and took off her red lingerie revealing her huge breast and her amazing wet pussy.

She aimed my dick inside her pussy and she moaned and screamed loudly.

"!AHH..FUCK.. YOU'RE SO BIG!" she screamed which was like music to my ears, She then started riding me slowly as she felt pain since me and her were still virgins.

"o-ok..you could thrust into me faster now" she didn't have to tell me twice, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting deep inside her as she was moaning wildly.

"!OMG Y-Y/N..F-FASTER PLEASE!" she begged as I kept thrusting faster each second, my view was amazing seeing jihyo bounce on top of me.

"J-jihyo..you're so tight" I said as she kept riding me, Her erected tan nipples kept bouncing more as I kept thrusting inside her faster.

"!Y-Y/N YOU'RE STILL S-SO B-BIG!" she screamed and moaned as I got up to her level and kissed her as I kept thrusting deep inside her,i noticed she kept playing with her breast as I was fucking her.

"!S-SUCK ON THEM WHILE YOU
F-FUCK M-ME!" she then started turning into a moaning machine as soon as I sucked on her tits.

"jihyo I've b-been waiting to d-do this s-so long" I said as I kept sucking her erected nipples.

"!I-IM C-CUMMING!" she yelled as I also started feeling my climax.

"!Lets c-cum t-together!" I said as I exploded deep inside her and her love juice's falling Down from her pussy to my thighs.

Our juice's mixed and then jihyo slowly got off of me and layed down next to me.

Jihyo's pov
I didn't know having sex would be this fun, And finally I got to touch
Y/n's body, I laid down once I got off from him.

"you're in trouble Y/n" I said as I was still tired, He looked at me and saw that we were both sweating.

"why?" He asked confusedly and hugged me as I giggled.

"it's starting to hurt down there" I pointed to my lower part of my body and he smirked.

"Just wait till tomorrow, You're going to be sore" he laughed as I playfully punched him.

"oh jihyo.." he spoke out.

"yes?" I said as I looked at him.

"i love you..but tomorrow You're going to have problems walking, Just trust me" he laughed and left off running while putting his clothes on.

"!!!i'll get you for this..you lovely KIM Y/N!!!" I yelled since I couldn't get up since I was still tired