Chapter 38. Baby's senses🍼

(Sorry for not updating probably in a week or so..1st because of the BTS concert I went to and 2nd because I was thinking for ideas for this book but thank you for waiting and Here's a chapter and hope you Enjoy!💞💖)

Baekhyun's POV

"!Omg can jihyo just be quiet!" Mina yelled in frustration as she couldn't get some sleep from all the noise.

"Come on.. don't act like you've never screamed that loud" I smirked receiving a slap from my penguin minari.

"Ouch..if you keep hitting me I'm going to break up with you" Mina giggled before getting up.

"Now let's go and talk to The loud Goddess jihyo before y'all's game starts" We got dressed before going out.

Y/n's pov

I was getting dressed up for my soccer game when jihyo came with our son once again wearing my Jersey, I couldn't help myself but to go hug them both.

"Kim Y/n is Kim park Y/n's idol" our son giggled and soon we headed off to our car.

“!Ay yo!..Yall couldn't keep it down last night!?" Baekhyun yelled from his parking space with Mina smirking at jihyo.

“Ill try to keep her quiet !Bacon!" I yelled and he glared at me for the nickname I just gave him.

*Soccer Field*

Jihyo's pov

I'm sitting next to Mina as we are watching the game, Kim park Y/n can't stop giggling which makes me laugh because he's too cute to watch.

“Look Son..your dad is playing" I baby talked to my son and he giggled.

“Kim Y/n and baekhyun are going for the goal.. Baekhyun passes it to Y/n and goes for !!!GOALLL!!!"

The commentator yelled through the mic and I talked to my baby.

“You hear that Kim park Y/n..daddy just scored the goal for the win" Suddenly His wings started flapping while smiling.

“Son..calm down we're in public" He wouldn't pay attention so I called Y/n with my mind and Our son finally stopped flying.

“What's wrong honey?" He asked as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Tell our son to calm down he's too excited to see his daddy Y/n win" I pouted as he pinched my cheeks.

“Yah jihyo..you're too cute, Let my son be excited for me too he's too adorable" he kissed our son's cheek and we both went back to the car.

“Jihyo" Y/n spoke as he drove the car as he still had his eyes on the road.

“Yes my love?" I asked as I looked at his handsome face.

“Thank you" I looked at him confused because I don't know what he's thanking me for.

“For what babe?" He stopped in the red light and looked at me, He held my hand and started rubbing it.

“For meeting me and having a family with me, I don't what I would've done without you" I smiled at his words as I started tearing up.

“Aww jihyo babe..don't cry" He rubbed my head and I leaned on his shoulder, Soon Kim park Y/n started crying too.

“Yah jihyo..our son can feel that you're sad and you're making feel sad too" I chuckled and looked at our son and smiled.

“Son..I'm crying of joy not of sadness please don't cry" he quickly stopped crying and started giggling.

“We have a cute family jihyo" Y/n kissed me as I kissed back.

“Yes we do" We drove off and finally reached home.