Chapter 17. No walking for days

Y/n's pov
“!KIM Y/N GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She yelled and almost made me deaf, it's like she has a microphone on or something, But I Still love her like that :).

“Yes my goddess?" I popped my head out of the door to see jihyo laying down in bed not moving at all.

“since this is your fault for last night
!HELP ME GET UP YOU JERK!" She yelled as I covered my ears.

“Wow babe..you can't be nice so I'll won't help you" I turned my back around and pretended to sulk as she got frustrated.

“!!!KIM Y/N JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!" She tried to reach me but she was to sore to move around.

“ill help you but please don't hurt me" I was actually scared because she Punches very hard, like forget about Mayweather it's Park jihyo In here.

“Thank you..take this" she Punched my arm gently and took her to the bathroom but of course i got out and went to cook.

10 minutes later

“A little help here please?" I turned around to see jihyo holding on to the wall for balance, I couldn't help myself to laugh a little as she started sulking.

“im sorry jihyo I'll swear not to laugh at you anymore" but still no answer, I had a plan and started tickling her.

“!YAH Y-Y/N... YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME F-FALL!" she yelled as she was laughing from me tickling her, I helped her to the table as we ate.

Jihyo's pov
We were eating but I kept glaring at
Y/n as I ate, He finally noticed and smiled.

“What's wrong honey?" He chuckled as I threw a piece of bread at him, He pouted and I Stuck my tounge out.

“this is your fault..now I can't walk good !THANKS A LOT!" I yelled as he covered his ears and i started laughing.

“but it was your plan..how is it my fault you look sexy" I blushed at what he said and he put a tomato next to my face as I turned red from blushing.

“Twins..!Just kidding! I love you" he covered himself with a tray as I laughed at him.

“Now I can't walk that good" I blamed him as he looked Confused.

“last night you kept telling me to go faster and you kept moaning..so your fault for turning me on so badly" he giggled and i leaned on the table to kiss him.

“Oh..babe" he had a smile on his face.

“yes?" I asked out of curiosity.

“No walking for days now I guess" he smirked and laughed as I threw another piece of bread at him but he Dodged it.

“!Ha missed!"

“you got lucky" I groaned as I missed the shot.