Chapter 49. Moving to heaven with a New kid?

Jihyo's POV
I woke up to see the sun shining and my husband Y/n laying down next to me And my 3 kids In each of their cribs, I decided to make breakfast and Bring my kids with me.

I was making breakfast when I started hearing Footsteps coming from behind me, I smiled once I heard the voice of that special someone.

“Good morning babe, Did you have an amazing sleep? My amazing and gorgeous Goddess" My heart fluttered and my wings started flapping.

“Stop it babe you're making me blush and It's making my heart beat extremely fast" I pouted as he giggled and hugged me, I hugged him back with a kiss on the lips.

“Look at my prince and princess" Y/n said to our kids as they started giggling and laughing, I Pouted as I wanted to be called a queen.

“I read your Thoughts babe, Who's the prettiest queen in this Whole Universe?" He teased me as I started blushing.

“Me" I replied back as he gave me another kiss, I served the breakfast and Once we finished we sat down and watched TV with our kids.

*Teleportation*

“Um Y/n..How many Kids are you having now, You know it's a lot of Money To get clothes and food for lots of kids?" My brother jin was scolding Y/n as he Was looking down at the floor.

“Yah Jin oppa, Stop scolding my hubby and it's my Decision if I want to get pregnant by him" I said to him as he was surprised.

“Jihyo how Many kids do you want to have?" He asked me as he Looked shocked at my answer.

“6 or 10" I giggled and Y/n Ran to the room and jin was shaking his head at me, After i told him that Me and Y/n are having Another kid her congratulated me.

Y/n's POV
I stepped out of the room and heard Jihyo and jin Talking about what our idea is with the new kid.

“What are y'all going to do now that you're having a Fourth kid?" Jin asked jihyo as she replied with a Answer I didn't want to hear.

“We're probably going to move to heaven, And live our lives there" I looked at her as I Shooked my head.

“Jihyo I'm sorry but we can't, Jihyo does this house not mean anything to you?, Here is where we met in the outside of my house and our Romance started" She Looked at me with a face that she was about to be sad.

“No babe don't be sad, Please understand that this is where we should live to continue our lives and where our kids should grow in" She smiled and so did i.

“Ok Y/n you win, I Love you and We'll stay here"