Chapter 57. Destruction

❤️☺️!!!NEW UPDATE HAS BEEN MADE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!☺️❤️
❤️☺️again school has made me busy But I'll try to update more often thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the book and new chapter☺️❤️

Jihyo's POV
Ever since Yesterday Y/n and I haven't talked at all after everything that happened, He only took care of our kids but acted like I didn't even exist.

And turned out we didn't even make love at all yesterday and I thought we were but for that I hate him for Teasing me in the first place.

"Good morning babe" I said as Y/n walked in the kitchen with one of our kids.

"Goodbye I'm going change our kids diaper and go out" He said as he walked back to our room, Yesterday he didn't even touch me at all and I'm not just talking naughty stuff but also he didn't even hug me.

"Alright what's wrong with you Y/n!" I flew towards him and pushed Him onto the bed after he put our kid to sleep, I looked at him straight in the eyes as he looked at mine back.

"I think I don't like you anymore Jihyo" Once He said that I felt my Heart break into millions of pieces when it shattered.

"W-What are Y-You Saying Y-Y/n?" I said as Tears formed on my eyes, Is he pranking me right now because if he is he should stop.

"I just don't like you anymore and I'm taking our kids with me, Hope you don't mind" He said with a serious tone as he looked at me.

"No you aren't Y/n" I grabbed him and pulled him all the way to the living room, I threw him on the floor and got on top of him again.

"What's going on through that stupid head of yours!?" I yelled as he laughed, I swear this is the first time I wanted to punch my own husband on the face.

It's like he's turning into the devil or if he's turning evil.

"!I DONT LOVE YOU JIHYO!" He yelled at me as I cried and my tears fell on his face, My body fell on top of him as I felt his body turning hot and his heart beating fast.

I know something I can do to make him tell me the truth, and it's something naughty...yes that's one of my secrets😏.

yes that's one of my secrets😏

Taehyung's POV

"Jihyo is getting on my Nerves!" I yelled as I kicked a chair in my office, I made fire with my hands and burned a picture of her I had when I held it.

"You're going to regret it Jihyo...Your last goodbye will be Tomorrow"

I laughed as turned off the fire in my hand and looked at the burned Jihyo picture, I'll make you mine park Jihyo

Just wait for the destruction that's coming your way tomorrow Jihyo.

-

Do I see a smut in tomorrow's chapter? ;)