Chapter 44. Help from Horny Jihyo!

(warning short smut)

Baekhyun's POV
"!O-OH...YES DADDY R-RIGHT THERE!!" I looked at Mina as We couldn't sleep from All the noise Y/n and jihyo are doing in their House.

"What the Heck are They Doing!?" Mina yelled as she Started kicking the sheets from the bed, I thought it was Cute Because she looks like a cute little penguin who can't get up.

"Don't worry I'll go check on them" I got off the Bed and headed towards the door, I Live right next to Y/n's House so I Can just walk there.

I knocked on the Door and It opened up and saw something wrong with
Y/n's Shirt.

"Bro..what the hell happened to you did a Hurricane hit your Shirt? Because that shirt is so Wet" I said as he Smirked at me and I finally got the idea.

"So Was jihyo right now" We Laughed and Suddenly mina was behind me waiting for an answer from all the noise.

"Why is your Shirt wet?" She asked as she tried not to laugh, Y/n and I smirked at her and she quickly hit my arm and ran Away.

"Yall are disgusting!" She waddled Away as i laughed from her cute and adorable reaction.

Y/n's POV
(Before baekhyun knocked)
I was thrusting deep inside Jihyo's pussy as She was about to have her Orgasm but suddenly we heard a knock.

"!!Y/n M-MAKE ME EXPLODE ON YOU!!" Jihyo yelled but moaned from the pleasure too, I Finally slammed my dick Deep inside her that she squirted all over me and my shirt.

"F-FUCK..Y/N..GET ME
P-PREGNANT!!" jihyo Moaned as I Pulled out of her as my cum leaked from her pussy, Nice art work to see.

I opened the door to see baekhyun standing there.

After

"Well Sorry for making lots of noise I'll keep her quiet" I chuckled and he left away laughing, As I turned around I saw Jihyo wearing a loose Shirt as I can see her nipples.

"j-jihyo..Cover them twins up please" I stuttered as I couldn't keep my eyes off her twins, She smirked and started kissing me again.

"Jin hyung HELP ME!" I ran to the bathroom and prayed and jin quickly arrived to help me, He smirked at me and probably knows everything by now.

"Worldwide Handsome How can I help you?" He started laughing at his own fact and stopped when I was still serious.

"Is my sister Horny Again?" He asked and I nodded, He told that she'll stop getting horny once she receives her pleasure she wants.

"I know because All of us Gods and goddesses have a high pleasure amount we want" he pat my back before disappearing.

"H-How does that help!?" I said as I heard a knock in the other side of the door.

"Baby..are you ready for another round?" I could sense her horny mood by the time of her voice, Well I think I'm Fucked and I mean literally fucked.

"Help?"