Chapter 58. Holy Truth [SMUT]

(⚠️WARNING SMUT AHEAD IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUTS THEN PLEASE DONT READ THIS ⚠️ )

(SO EXTREME)

🤫DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU🤫

❤️Also probably one of the longest smuts I've ever written enjoy because I did❤️

Y/n's POV
"Jihyo get off of me!" I yelled as she was on top of me still, She started grinding herself on my body as I'm not going to lie it kept getting me hard.

"Now you're going to tell me the truth babe, I'll make you mine today" She smirked as i kept falling for her words, I tried to get out from her strength but this time she kept getting stronger.

"!!Get out Y/n it's me Taehyung ESCAPE!!" I heard Taehyung's Voice In My head as I got off of Jihyo but she flew to me, I ran and locked myself in another bedroom we had but when I turned around she wasn't there.

"Mommy is taking care of you tonight babe" She said as she kissed my lips and pressed her chest against me as she unzipped my pants and shirt, I give in on this because I want her too.

"!!Weak Ass bitch!!" Taehyung yelled at me as I ignored him.

"You're already hard and big Honey? I've been waiting for this moment in days babe" Jihyo said with a seductive tone as she pulled my boxers down and she started giving me head.

"O-Oh...F-Fuck Jihyo" I bit my lips as i saw her mouth Taking in my whole dick, Her head bobbed up and down with every suck she gave me.

"I'm s-Still Not going T-To tell Y-You" I said as her sucks kept getting louder and messier, I couldn't hold it anymore as I released inside and she kept sucking me off.

"Y-Yah Jihyo!" I yelled as she smirked and stopped.

"Can't handle my Sucking powers Sweety?" She asked with a smirk on her face and winked at me, I quickly put my pants on and tried running for it but the door was locked and I couldn't open it even after unlocking it.

"Help!" I yelled as she laughed.

"I made the house Soundproof with my powers pudding, Scream all you want" She threw me on the bed as she got on top of me and started riding me and not soft but fast and hard.

"N-Now tell me P-Pudding...W-Who is controlling
Y-You?" Jihyo asked as she stuttered from her bouncing on my dick as I decided to thrust deep inside her.

"Taehyung J-Jihyo!" I covered my mouth with my hands as she took my hands off my mouth and French kissed me, I was about to release but I realized that if I do I'll get her pregnant again.

"A-Ah !Y-Y/N IM CUMMING!!!" She yelled as she Came all over my dick and I couldn't take it no more as I took one last deep thrust inside her pussy and Released my cum deep inside her.

"!!J-JIHYO!!" I yelled as she fell on top of me as she stopped riding me, She put her tits on my face and made me suck on them.

"Make Goddess Jihyo Proud Puddin" She said with a tiring voice, I sucked on her tits as her eyes were trying not to go to the back of her head.

"One last thing sweety" She said as she got off of me and went on her knees, I was ready for anything that was next.

"If you Tell me where and when Taehyung Changed you I'll give you what you love...A BoobJob from me" She smirked as she was teasing me with her boobs by playing with them.

"A-Ah...N-No!" I said as covered my mouth.

"Aww Puddin you don't want a boobjob from your wife? Your goddess wife?" She asked me as I nodded and again she uncovered my mouth.

"Then tell me sweety" As she put my Hard dick between her boobs and she started bobbing them up and down slowly, I still didn't say anything as she started going harder and faster.

"!!A-Ah Jihyo!!" I yelled in so much pleasure.

"It's mommy to you Puddin" She replied with a seductive tone again, I couldn't hold it anymore as she stopped since I didn't tell her about Taehyung.

"Aren't you going to make me release?" I said In an annoyed voice.

"Nut until you tell me, Ha get it Nut" She decided to make a joke now? Really!?.

"Taehyung When He stabbed me that knife had some type of Changing potion and When I tried defending you here!" I yelled as she kissed me on the lips.

"Good Puddin...You earned your reward" with that She Speeded yo the BoobJob and including another blowjob as I couldn't hold it anymore.

"!!J-JIHYO I-IM C-CUMMING!!" I yelled I released again and she pulled up to my face with a mess on her face.

"Aww babe now time to clean you up" I said as I kissed her and we went towards the bathroom to shower together, After the shower we went back to our regular bedroom.

Jin's POV
"Are Jihyo and Y/n still going at it?" I asked myself as I was taking care of their kids.

"Just hope they don't have more" I said as I was taking selfies with all of my nieces and nephews.

Taehyung's POV
"!Stupid Y/n! Now I'm going to have to change my Style and hair color!" I said as i looked at myself in the mirror and with one snap I'll quickly change.

Taehyung's POV"!Stupid Y/n! Now I'm going to have to change my Style and hair color!" I said as i looked at myself in the mirror and with one snap I'll quickly change

"Jihyo If you didn't fall in love with me in this style well...."

Snaps fingers

"You'll love me in this style whether you like it or not" I looked at my crystal ball seeing them sleeping so peacefully

"I'm on my way"