chapter 5. relationship day

Y/n's pov
I woke up from bed because I felt someones lips touching my face, I was shocked when I opened my eyes to see who it is.

“j-jihyo what are you doing?" I asked as she started giggling.

“why?...I wanna sleep" I started to whine and then she brought something from the kitchen to my bedroom.

“then I guess I'll have to eat the breakfast made for you with all my love" she said as she grabbed the spoon and almost put it in her mouth.

“!NO!...let's eat it together" jihyo smiled and fed me.

“open your mouth" she smirked as she said it which I thought was wierd but I opened it a little.

“now close your eyes" I did as she commanded and what I felt inside didn't felt like food, I opened my eyes and see jihyo tounge kissing me.

Jihyo's pov
I felt his heart beat go from calm to fast and when I moved away to catch my breath he talked.

“j-jihyo why do you always do these types of stuff to me" he said as he was stuttering

“because...I know I'm your angel but I would like to be more then that I wanna be your..." I stopped as he cut me off.

“jihyo would you like to be my girlfriend?"

“!YES!YES!" I yelled as I tackled him to the floor

“woah I'm dating a goddess now" Y/n said as he hugged me

“yes you are...and I'm only yours" I smiled at him and from the excitement my angel wings started flapping and I started flying.

“jihyo calm down don't fly away from me let me hug you" I blushed at what he said and I picked him up and hugged him in mid air.

“starting today its our relationship day" I smiled at him as we kissed.