Chapter 11. Make it up

Jb's pov
Yesterday I heard the girl im guessing his girlfriend and Y/n fighting all because of my sister momo, I scolded her and kept her from seeing Y/n for a week.

“!momo you almost destroyed their relationship!" I yelled as she pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes.

“you should Feel bad" I sent her to her room and walked into my room to watch TV and lay down.

Jihyo's pov
I was already awake for about an hour and dressed in all white to impress Y/n, I still feel bad for yelling at him and I'm going to make it up to him.

“jihyo?..babe?...where are you?" I heard Y/n ask for me which of course I go up from my seat and went to him and kiss him on the lips.

“Babe...there's something waiting for you on the eating table" I smiled and he looked Confused.

“what?...is it your love?" He giggled and I bopped his nose.

“You've already had my love since I was looking at you from the sky" I giggled, He started laughing for no reason.

“so you're a stalker goddess?" He laughed and I hugged him which caused us both to fall back on the bed.

“go wash up and get ready..and stop blushing i could sense your feelings" I laughed and he walked to the bathroom covering his face.

*Bam*

sup sis..how are you?" My brother appeared and I pushed him to the door.

“get out please oppa just for an hour" I struggled to push him as he was looking at me with a confused face.

“why?" He asked while looking around until he got what I was going to do.

“ahhh... romantic dinner I see, sis can you give me a piece of that chicken thigh" he asked but i pushed him out of the house.

“!Get out!" And I closed the door and sighed, Y/n came out looking handsome like always with a white tuxedo.

“have a seat please my lovely Y/n" I held his hand and brought him to the table with red candles.

Y/n's pov
I saw the table and looked at all the hard work jihyo did just for me, she made turkey with gravy and other types of foods that look delicious.

“jihyo ah.." I tried to speak without getting caught tearing up, What did I do to deserve this amazing goddess my future wife and the love of my life.

“yes dear?" She looked up at me and smiled, She quickly ran and hugged me and wiped the tears of my face.

“why are you crying honey?" She rubbed my cheeks gently as she stared deeply into my eyes.

“jihyo ah..what did I do to deserve you, a nice wonderful and gorgeous goddess like you " she quickly smiled and pecked my cheeks.

“by just being you" she then brought the fork to my mouth that had a piece of the chicken on it.

“now open your mouth and say ahh.." I giggled at how playfully she was right now, After I ate the piece I fed her too.

“jihyo..I love you so much I Don't know what I would do without you" I held her in my arms and she held me in hers.

“i love you so much too Y/n" she then brought out spaghetti and put a noddle so we can both bite each side.

“lets see who will reach the center first" jihyo giggled and I smiled.

“you're on my goddess" we both were already at the center of the noodle and I decided to kiss her.

“lets do it again" she jumped from excitement as she looked adorable and gorgeous as always.

“ok...but who ever reaches the center last has to kiss the other person" We both smiled before we started it again.