Chapter 53. Not for long

Thank you for waiting for the next update of this book, My school barely just ended like on Thursday so I'm on vacation for 2 months and a half YAY!!💕💜
But I'll let y'all read now but I Hope you enjoy the chapter of this book and leave a comment and leave a vote, Love yall💜💕✨

Y/n's POV
"!Ahh crap!" I yelled in pain as taehyung kicked my leg as I fell to the ground, Suddenly a teleporting noise was heard and I turned around to see my goddess wife jihyo.

"!!FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG!!" She yelled as she punched him and he fell down but I noticed He tripped her as she fell on to the floor, Taehyung quickly picked up the knife and Jumped on her direction.

That's when I did what I had to do....

"!!!Y/N NO!!!"
.............

~

Jihyo's POV
I Didn't feel Any pain in my body  but then I felt something heavy on top of me, It was Y/n's Body when he teleported on top of me with Taehyung and his knife on him.

"!!FUCK!!" I heard Y/n yell in pain in which I started crying, But I felt a burning Feeling inside me like of anger or something.

But I also felt hurt from my stomach, I checked and I didn't have anything but I Can always feel what Y/n feels.

"!!Taehyung You son of a bitch!!" I slowly got Y/n off of me and Kissed him to make him feel better but it didn't work a lot this time, I looked at Taehyung and saw him smiling in shock which I found scary.

He picked up the knife and flew towards me, I kicked him as he groaned in pain on the floor holding his stomach.

"You bitch, We could've been a better couple" Taehyung kept the smile on his face, He looked at the knife with Y/n's blood on it and then looked at me.

"You're Crazy Taehyung, You deserve to rot in hell you bitch!" I yelled and he laughed, I felt my anger boil up and I attacked him.

"You call those punches?" Taehyung kept laughing with every punch I gave him, He pushed me off as I fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry jihyo, Your Husband is gone and now you're about to die too" He Pointed the knife at me with a smirk.

I cried as I gave up with everything, I tried attacking him but my punches are too weak and Jin can't come because he's taking care of my kids.

I'm sorry babies, Yes we're angels but sometimes we lose battles too.

"Too bad I'll kill Jin too...I'll be the one your kids call....Daddy" He laughed and that's when I got extremely angry, I used my powers as I picked him up and threw him across the room.

I flew towards him and used my speeding powers on him as I kicked him about 20 kicks per second, I Saw that he started bleeding and coughing out blood as I noticed Y/n get up as he coughed up blood too.

That's when my anger left and I turned back to Normal Jihyo, I flew towards him and Laid him down and kissed him but this time I made sure to put all my energy in him with this kiss.

He started glowing and his body floated in mid air as I smiled, Then stars circled around him as they disappeared into thin air and Y/n stood up and smiled.

"Thank you Babe...Thank you so much" He said as he hugged me and picked me up in the air, I cried on his shoulders and he smiled.

"Baby what's wrong?" He laughed and I punched him.

"Ouch!, Stop baby you're acting adorable and I want to kiss you" Y/n kissed me as I tried to smile but I couldn't as my tears Got the best of me.

"Why would you do that?...why would you risk your life for me" I cried and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

" I would die for you baby...I would take one million stabs and bullets to save you Jihyo, You're my everything" Suddenly I saw a tear drops coming out of his eyes.

" I love you so much...I don't know what I would've done without you Babe" He cried and i kissed him and hugged him, We heard kicking noises behind us and saw jin kicking Taehyung with our kids in his hands.

Y/n's POV
"Jin I think he's dead by now" I said as I laughed because how Jin kept kicking Taehyung with our kids on his arms, He looked at me and gave us our kids.

"I'm about to jump off the couch and elbow drop him, hold up" Jin said as he got on the couch and jumped off and landed on Taehyung.

We all then saw the bright light and walked towards it and to reveal our heaven home, We all got onto our rooms and I put our kids to sleep by singing them a lullaby.

I laughed as I was about to talk to jihyo but she fell asleep too, I felt bad for putting jihyo through all of this.

"I'm sorry jihyo honey, I hope you forgive me" I said as she quickly replied.

"I don't Need to forgive you because you did nothing wrong honey, now go to sleep" she sat up and pulled me down to sleep and we cuddled until we fell asleep and went to dreamland together.

???'s POV
"Y'all should stop trying"..................

"Because I'm Ok and I'm coming back for y'all until I end y'all's life"