Chapter 69. ♥️Mothers Day♥️

Y/n's POV
"Jihyo..Babe wake up" I whispered towards Jihyo as she was sleeping next to me, She suddenly moaned my name which made my eyes widened.

"Mm..Y/n" It sounded sexy but what kind of dream is she having?.

"Jihyo" I called again finally opening her eyes cutely getting used to the light from the opened curtains.

"What is it honey? Its 7:00am" She asked making me chuckle.

"I made you some breakfast, Also happy mother's days babe" I kissed her on the lips making her gasp in shock.

"Thank you so much honey..Babe I just woke up why did you kiss me?" She chuckled tiredly.

"So what? We're already husband and wife we can do anything we want" I smiled as I headed out towards the door and into the kitchen.

*splat*

"!fuck!" I heard someone yelled making me run towards the kitchen catching Jin stomping at the floor since his chicken fell onto the floor, I laughed making him pout.

"!yah..I haven't eaten yet and I tried stealing this chicken from you" Jin whined, I took this as the chance to take the breakfast I made for Jihyo and take it to her.

"Hey, What do you have there?" Jin asked making Run.

"Yah! Its for my wife!" I yelled running towards the room.

"Give me!" Jin ran chasing me towards the inside of our room as he stopped and ran out when we saw Jihyo breastfeeding our kids.

"Jihyo lock the damn door! Thats disgusting!" Jin yelled while running out the door.

"Woah" I didn't even realize I was staring until I got back to thinking and brought her the breakfast I made for her.

"Here you go babe" I said as I fed her myself since she's carrying all of our kids, in her hands each baby taking turns to get breastfed.

She opened her mouth every time I fed her and once she finished up I decided to buy her stuff.

~Time Skip~

"Babe take Kim Park Y/n with you he's already done and Wants to always be with you" Jihyo chuckled while giving me my son, I put My son on the back seat at the back with the baby seat and the belt on so he won't fall off.

We arrived after a few minutes and I brought my son down and he started flying which made my eyes widened.

"Kim Park Y/n come back!" I yelled playfully which I found Weird yelling my own name but since it's my sons name as well.

He giggled and came to lay down on my arms as we walked towards the Mall and I bought Jihyo some necklaces and flowers and a card.

After that I drove back home and saw Jihyo cooking some food, I gave her a surprise hug and she was surprised by our son flying in the air while giggling cutely.

We have like 6 kids in total now and he's the oldest.

Jihyo's POV
Y/n handed me the gifts which made me cry like always since all of the gifts he gives me have a special meaning to it.

"Y/n..Thank you" I spoke while hugging him tightly.

"For what babe?" He asked while smiling.

"For giving me these special 6 gifts that are my kids that you gave me" I replied making him tear up as well.

"Jeez You two are such cry babies" My brother interrupted our moment making us glare at him as he ate a bowl of chicken.