Chapter 21. News

(1 Month later)
Jihyo's pov
I woke up from the smell of food and realized Y/n is not right by my side so I get up and go towards the kitchen.

“Hey Honey how are you?" Y/n smiled and kissed my lips, his lips are soft and his scent smells so good.

“good baby..but I'm hungry" I Pout and rubbed my stomach as my stomach growled, Y/n kissed my cheek and laughed.

“aww...is my baby hungry" he rubbed my tummy and talked to it, I brought him up to my face and kissed him.

“Y/n..thank you for being my first and last and the father of my future kids" I hugged him and he picked me up and twirled me around.

“!Y-yah! Y/n you're t-tickling me!" I yelled as I laughed from getting tickled.

“fine..but let me serve you your food my future wife" he winked at me and put me down and brought me the food.

“i made some bibimbap" we started eating and he looked at me as he started to speak.

Y/n's pov
“jihyo?" I was nervous to ask this but I just bought a ring to propose to jihyo to ask her to be my wife.

“Yes?..baby what's wrong?" She was worried I could tell but I was so nervous but i asked her a question first.

“would you ever like to marry me?" She stood up and hugged me and started kissing me

“of course why would you ask that?" She asked cupping my cheeks.

“Because...jihyo would you like to marry me?" I bent down to one knee and opened the box that had a diamond ring.

“O-oh my g-god Y/n OF COURSE YOU DUMMY!!!" she yelled the Last part causing me to cover my ears.

“!JIN GET DOWN HERE!" She yelled and Jin quickly teleported here.

Jin's pov
“what happened?" I asked because I was confused, jihyo looked at me angrily.

“!did you seriously not look at us from the sky!" She yelled as I knew a way to come back her.

“i didn't want to hear the noises of y'all fucking especially jihyo" I laughed as Y/n fist bump me.

“We have news" Y/n smiled nervously as he looked at me and jihyo hugged me.

“what?" I asked and jihyo yelled.

“!!!WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!" Jihyo yelled at the top of her lungs.

“!WHAT!"