Chapter 30. Peaches And Cream (SHORT SMUT)

Warning:Momo be wilding in this short smut so watch out.

Momo's Pov
So my plan is to force y/n to love me or else I'm Going to force him to have sex with me when I drug him, I'm not obsessed ok it's just he's so handsome and charming like who wouldn't want a guy like that.

"Momo where are you thinking of going?" Jb oppa stopped me as I ran to the door, I turned around to look at him slowly with a nervous chuckle.

"T-to..the park yea that's it the park" I said and he looked at me weirdly and let me go.

Calling Y/n🔥💕

Y/n: hello?

Meet me at the park :Momo

Y/n: sorry I cant I'm with jihyo so bye...

! No!.. please come it's important:Momo

Y/n:fine

Jihyo's Pov
So Momo just called y/n saying it's important,well if I sense something strange im going to track him down.

"Babe I'll be back real quick" y/n told me about the call with Momo and left.

"If you dare touch my future husband...Momo I'll attack you" I said as jin came from the kitchen and dropped the bowl of popcorn from shock with what I just said.

Y/n's Pov
I arrived at the park and noticed Momo sitting down on a bench so I went up to her and talk to her.

"Hey...so what did you want to talk about?" I asked nervously and she smiled.

"sorry for trying to get you in trouble with jihyo" she looked down and gave me something.

"i bought us a sandwich to eat while we talk" I took it and it looked wrapped perfectly but I was wrong.

"M-Momo..w-what..is going on!?" I felt so dizzy and my vision was wavy.

"M-Momo.." soon my vision went dark black after that.

-

I woke up and I was in a room chained up (sorry but it reminds me of the vixx song)

Momo was riding me her wet dripping pussy was swallowing my dick and I couldn't resist it, I hope jihyo senses I'm in danger.

"Ohh..y-y/n you're so b-big.." she moaned into my ear as she kissed my neck.

"T-the..t-things.. i w-want to do to..you" Momo got off of me and started sucking my dick, her head bobbed up and down while making a loud sucking noise.

"m-Momo..please stopp" I begged but she just won't stop and I came on her mouth as she gladly swallowed my cum.

"now time for the real fun.." she smirked as she kissed me wanting an entrance but I didn't let her.

"!JIHYO!" I yelled out.

Momo slid my dick back into her wet dripping pussy and started bouncing as her tits were on my face and she made me suck them.

"!!F-Fuck y-yes Y/N!! Momo screamed in pleasure.

Jihyo's Pov
I heard y/n scream and I heard thanks to my special hearing.

"!im coming babe!" I flew to the direction my heart was telling me to and quickly arrived to see Momo riding y/n while he's screaming for help.

"Son of a bi.."I said as I hit her and knocked her out as she layed naked on the floor and saw y/n chained up.

"J-jihyo..please help me" he spoke as I took of the locks and help him put on his clothes after you know..;)

"Never speak to Momo ever again understood" I warned him as he quickly nodded and ran to our room.