Chapter 37. Adding To the family (SMUT)

(WARNING:VERY HOT SMUT)
Jihyo's Pov
Something about Y/n makes me love to tease him, He always looks innocent and that's what I love about him, So I its when I caught him on my trap and pounced on him.

Y/n's pov
“Y/n..you little devil I didn't know you were so naughty?" She said as I squeezed her butt and gave it a nice slap, She started kissing my neck up to my lips as I kissed back.

“Mmm..y/n you always get me so wet" she moaned between our kiss as she started undressing herself, I kissed her neck down to her breasts as they were infront of me.

“My goodness jihyo..I love you" I said as she pulled out my dick from my pants and inserted it in her wet dripping pussy, Jihyo started riding me nonstop as her breasts bounced in front of my face.

“I-I..w-want t-to..have lots of kids
W-With Y-you.." Jihyo said as I sucked on her nipple, She grabbed my hair and pulled on it but not too hard.

“T-This is for T-Teasing me W-while baekhyun was here" I moaned from all the pleasure and now I was on top of her thrusting deep inside her As she screamed my name so loud that probably the neighborhood could hear us.

“!!!F-FASTER N-NON STOP Y-Y/N!!!" I did as I was told and kept going deeper with each thrust as I hit her G spot.

“!!!I-IM..C-CUMMING!!!" She moved her hips as the same speed as me as she started squirting all over my abs and thighs.

“Alright..I guess my work here is done" I was About to put my clothes on when she pulled back to her with her powers.

“!!IMPREGNATE ME NOW!!" She grabbed my dick and inserted it back to her pussy, I have her in the doggy style as I fuck her in her pussy while playing with her breasts.

“F-Fuck..I-I Love You..Y/N!" she moaned out loud as her moans made me hornier, I was getting close to my climax as I warned her and I was About to pull out when.

“!d-dont you dare p-pull out.. NOW
P-Put..it back I-Inside me!" She slid my dick back Inside as I exploded inside her which caused her to have her 2nd orgasm.

Finally i pulled out as i see our mixed fluids coming out from her wet Dripping pussy.

“Looks like someone needs a clean" I smirked as I got close and cleaned her out ;)

“Y-Y/n..what a-are you..d-doing..a-ahh F-FUCK!!" I used my tongue to clean her as she finally got up from it.

“Looks like you need a clean too" she smirked as she sucked my dick bobbing her head as she sucked it clean.

“Love you jihyo" I said as she smiled and I hugged her.

“I love you too Y/n..and you proved that you love me so much today y/n" she smirked and we kissed on the lips, we put our clothes on and I love the purple shirt she wore to sleep ;) and soon we both drifted off to dreamland.

Picture of jihyo with the purple shirt On the picture above ;)