Chapter 12. Turn on?

Y/n's pov
After our me and jihyo's romantic date we went to sleep to cuddle and hug each other, But today I woke up early because I have a soccer game.

“honey I'm going with you" jihyo smiled and intertwined hands and went out of our house, We arrived at the soccer field and of course my over protective goddess girlfriend gave me lots of stuff to wear.

“Again here is your Knee pads your shin pads and water Bottle" she kissed me on the lips and sat on the benches next to Mina, I walked up next to baekhyun and jb barely joined our team so he's new.

“are y'all ready to win this" I asked as I drank my water to start the Game.

“!Hell yea..we're going to wreck them!" Baekhyun said with confidence and gave me a fist bump.

“alright so this is our formation starting from now on" I showed them the formation list and they went to their positions.

“pst..your girl is staring at
you". baekhyun winked at me before leaving to his place at the field, I looked at jihyo and winked and she quickly blushed and turned away.

!!FWEET!! (whistle noise)

And the game has begun.

Jihyo's pov
It was already the end of the 1sf half of the game at 45 minutes and the team is taking a break the score is 1-1.

I see Y/n panting with sweaty hair and drinking the water I gave him and he looks so hot.

“Jihyo are you ok?" I didn't even notice Y/n was Infront of me now staring at me as he asked me a question.

“o-oh yes I was just day dreaming" I stuttered as I was nervous, He chuckled and gave me a kiss and ran back to the field to get towels to wipe off his sweat.

“!yah baekhyun.. you're sweaty don't hug me!" mina playfully yelled and pulled baekhyun off of her, He pouted and went back because the game is starting.

!!FWEET!! (whistle noise)

And the second half started and it was the others team turn to start the play.

“dont you think Our boyfriends look hot sweating?" Mina giggled as she asked me, I looked at her as she smirked.

“N-no" she quickly knew I was lying by my actions.

“stop lying, you look like you're pounce on Y/n any time soon" she laughed as I blushed.

I've been feeling wierd because seeing Y/n sweat and running with his shirt wet gives me some type of hot feelings I don't know why.

Baekhyun's Pov
Y/n had the ball and we were already close to the goalie, He passed it to me but I passed it back I saw the defender of the other get close to him.

“!Y/n watch out!" I yelled too late, Y/n got tackled and was on the floor holding his shin again like last time.

My team members and I ran up to him and checked on him and the referee pulled out a red card on the defender and it was a penalty.

The medical doctors stood Y/n up and told him to rest but he wouldn't take the request.

“ill make this goal for you" I told Y/n but he held me back from going to shoot the penalty.

“ill do it" he smiled and I stood back to leave him some space, The whistle blew and shot the ball and...!GOAL!.

the game ended 2-1 we won and our girls quickly ran to celebrate with us.

Jihyo's pov
I gave Y/n a kiss but I deepened it because of the feeling I have just by staring at his sweaty body, The kiss also made him feel better from his shin and got up quickly.

“Thank you my lovely goddess"
Y/n said as we then walked out the stadium and drove back home