1 | sugar

yoongssz

^ Check out this amazing writer that came up with the original idea for this story. Thank you for letting me continue it, love ya!

The first few chapters will be very similar to what was originally in the book, but then I'll have to change it up. Let's just hope my imagination doesn't fail me. Enjoy!

_________

Jungkook's pov:

*knock knock*

I sighed as I got up from the bed to open the door.

"Who can be knocking at the fucking door at this time?" Taehyung groaned.

"I don't know, maybe they decided to finally deliver us the pizza we ordered 2 and a half hours ago." I rolled my eyes, "pause the game, I will be right back."

I put on a random shirt that was lying on the couch and grabbed some money just in case it was the delivery guy. I took one last glance in the mirror before opening the door.

There was standing a young man, most likely a few years older than me, black hair, kinda short and skinny. He was holding a cup in his left hand. I have to admit, he was pretty attractive.

"Umm, hello?" I said looking at him questioningly.

"Hey," the male responded half-heartedly.

"You're not the delivery guy, are you?" I sighed while leaning against the door frame.

"No I'm not." He responded, destroying all my hopes immediately. "My name is Min Yoongi, I'm your new neighbour."

"Wait what? But what about Jin? He was the owner of the apartment next door." I asked confused.

"Ah yes Seokjin. He's the guy I rented this apartment from. If I remember correctly, he told me that he's moving in with some guy named...Namjoon?" He answered.

"Oh, he never told me he was going to move out." I said a little bit annoyed.

"Yeah.." Yoongi responded.

...

Jungkook say something for fucks sake!

"Uhm, well my name is Jeon Jungkook." I smiled trying not to sound too awkward. "Why did you bring that cup with you anyway?" I said looking at the cup he was holding, this time in his right hand.

"Oh yes, I forgot. Could you give me some sugar?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah sure, come in." I said and showed him to the kitchen, Yoongi following right behind silently.

I took the cup from his hand and opened the cupboard in which we kept the sugar. I took the packet of sugar, and started pouring some into the cup carefully, before putting it back at its place and handing Yoongi back his cup.

"Thank you," Yoongi said, a little smile finally appearing on his lips. "I think I should get going, it is pretty late." He mumbled and made his way back to the front door.

"Thanks again for the sugar. Goodnight." He waved at me, I returned the 'goodnight' and kept smiling until he closed the door.

Once the door shut, my smile disappeared.

Who is he and where the fuck is Jin?

I groaned and walked back into the bedroom to find Taehyung typing away on his phone.

"What took you so long? Is the pizza finally here? I'm starving." He asked with pleading eyes.

"Sadly no. But guess what? We have a new neighbour." I answered while sitting on the bed next to him.

Taehyung looked up at me immediately with a questioning expression.

"What? Are you kidding me?" He scoffed.

"Nope." I clicked my tongue.

"Damn, so does that mean we finish with all the pranks and shit?"

I turned my head to look at him with a big smirk on my face.

"Of course not." I said looking back at the TV.

"Alright, let's make him suffer."

We both laughed and resumed the game.