2 | plan

Jungkook's pov:

"So what's the plan?" Taehyung asked, sitting up on his bed.

"I don't know, maybe something similar we did to Jin?" I answered.

"Noo, that's boring. We should try something new." He said excitedly.

"I always came up with all the pranks we pulled on Jin, now it's your turn to think of something Tae." I said while scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"How about we order 10 pizza's, give his details and make him pay for all of them?" He mumbled.

I looked at him for a few seconds and bursted out laughing. "I think you watch too much Jake Paul and his lame pranks, dumbass."

"What? No I don't, shut up jackass." Taehyung tried defending himself like a kid, while furrowing his eyebrows and pouting.

Cute.

"Another one." I said, trying to shake off my thoughts.

He blankly stared at the wall for literally 5 minutes, before he jumped up making me widen my eyes.

"Ooh, I have a good one!"

"What is it?" I said, not bothering to look up from my phone.

"You know what, actually never mind. It's not that good, forget it.." he mumbled.

"Oh my god just tell me." I replied annoyed.

"Alright but-"

"Taehyung just fucking tell me!"

I saw him blush a little and rolled my eyes. It can't be that bad, I don't know why he's acting like that.

"W-well I was just thinking that maybe we could imitate fake moaning sounds, or-or pretend that we're having sex, so he won't be able to sleep at night.." he mumbled with his head down, trying to hide his blush.

I let out a quiet "oh" and looked up to see Taehyung looking down at his feet in embarrassment.

Shit, I definitely wasn't expecting THAT.

Why am I getting hard at the thought of Taehyung moaning my name?

"T-that's an, um- cool idea." I said quietly, trying to avoid his gaze.

When I realised my boner was visible, I quickly covered it and ran out of the bedroom. I locked myself inside the bathroom and sighed.

This is going to be way harder than I thought.

You see, I forgot to mention one teeny-tiny problem. I have a crush on Taehyung.

I know, it sounds ridiculous. I mean come on, we've been friends for god knows how long and I just had to end up liking him.

When we first decided to move in together I hesitated because I thought I would do something stupid. But thankfully so far it's been going great.

I was hoping my feelings would go away somehow, which I think they kind of started to. But now again, apparently they haven't.

While I was confused with my feelings, Taehyung on the other hand would often bring over different girls every other night to our shared apartment. Me being the good friend that I am, I would lock myself in the bathroom and not distract them.

I don't blame him, but I did end up crying a few times, just wishing that the bathroom walls would be soundproof.

But over the last month-or-so, a lot has changed. I haven't seen him with a girl in quite some time, and trust me that's a big step for Taehyung.

He's also been a lot more touchy and nice to me. I mean, I'm not complaining. Who would be stupid enough to not let their crush flirt with them?

It's just that, I find his sudden change in attitude very strange.