3 | milk

Jungkook's pov:

I closed the refrigerator and dragged my feet back to the bedroom lazily, feeling quite hungry.

"Good morning bun." Taehyung mumbled while yawning and stretching his muscles, looking at me with half closed eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I responded and jumped onto his bed.

I love jumping onto beds, I mean who wouldn't if you had a shirtless Taehyung in it?

I waited for him to start yelling and telling me to get off his bed, like he usually does. But instead he moved closer to me and hugged me tightly, resting his head on my shoulder.

At first I was taken by a surprise and tensed up, but relaxed after some time. I could feel his hot breath hit the side of my neck.

Here we go again..

"Okay Tae, you can let go now." I chuckled.

"Five more minutes, mom." He mumbled while closing his eyes shut again.

But me being the dumbass that I am, I quickly moved away and pushed him off the bed.

He made contact with the cold, hard floor and yelped. "Aaahh!"

"I had to wake you up somehow, idiot." I laughed.

He pouted and rubbed his butt cutely. He then stood up and sat next to me. "Could have warned me.."

"Could have listened to me.." I giggled and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

He gave me a death glare and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

As usual, he then walked into the kitchen to have breakfast. But he quickly figured that there was cereal, but no milk.

"JUNGKOOOK!" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs.

I flinched at his loud voice and walked over to the kitchen.

"It's 8 in the fucking morning, can you stop screaming like a whale?" I scolded him, annoyed.

"No." He smiled fakely and tilted his head to the side.

"What do you want?" I asked while tapping my foot on the ground.

"Was it you asshole?" He asked while pointing to the empty milk, his dark eyes gazing at me.

"No I only drink the banana one, look." I took out the banana milk and showed it to him.

"Who was it then? Milk doesn't just disappear on its own last time I checked, Kook." He complained while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well I don't fucking know, it wasn't me." I crossed my arms.

"Buy me milk Jungkookieee~" Taehyung whined like a little kid, coming closer to me and looking at me with big eyes, trying to look cute.

He was a good actor, but I wasn't falling for it.

"I'm not your slave. Go buy your own milk and stop being so fucking lazy." I 'tsked', looking away.

As expected, he got onto his knees and started begging me. "Pleaseeeeee Kookieeee~" He pleaded with desperate eyes.

"No." I responded sternly. "Now get your ass up and get ready, we have things to do."

He looked at me one last time before I shoved a spoon-full of cereal in his mouth.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and ate his cereal quietly...without milk.

Poor thing.