12 | feelings

Jungkook's pov:

Things didn't go as planned..

Just a few days later we ended up in the same position. Half naked, with Taehyung on top of me—

But how did we end up in this situation you may ask? To be honest I still don't know how things managed to turn out this way – again, but here we fucking go I guess.

Looking back to the past few days everything was going smoothly; perfectly I could even say. But I didn't ignore the weird vibe that was around us the whole time, yes it was still there and it really bothered me. As much as things seemed to be back to normal I knew that something changed.

Anyway, we went on with our usual activities and socialised with each other without a problem. But there's always something that will ruin everything. And in this case that thing is: the stupid prank.

So let's go back a bit to just before things escalated.

Me and Taehyung were just done with playing games, kind of bored of it so we ended up lying on my bed, both of us busying ourselves with our phones. Even though there was no skin contact other than just our arms slightly brushing, my heart still raced from the close proximity. I mean we were both in one bed so what was I meant to think?!

After a long and pretty comfortable silence between us, Taehyung decided to break it. What did he say? Let me give you a moment to guess...

That's right, he had to bring up nothing other than the fucking prank! Like seriously?? Just when things were so good between us.

"Soooo~ do you plan to keep doing the prank?"

Honestly I wasn't expecting him to mention it so I pretended like I didn't hear him. But he wasn't one to give up, oh no he'll annoy me until he gets what he wants. It's a routine I know well.

"C'mon Kooks, I know you heard me." He sighed while putting his phone away, now looking at me. Although it was hard to and I knew that my face turned slightly red which blew my cover, I still ignored him and kept scrolling through social media.

"I know that you're pretending that you can't hear me so quit it. Please, there's nothing to do." He kept pleading and complaining but I didn't even glance at him. Until suddenly he jumped on me.

I flinched and squeaked while my phone flew right out of my grip. "T-Taehyung what the fuck are you dong?"

"Well you seemed to be ignoring me so I wanted to have your attention. Now, will you answer my question? Because I know well that you heard me." The older stated. I only now realised how close he was to me. His hands on either side of my head while he stared into my eyes. I quickly sat up and answered.

"No I don't want to do the prank, now get off me." I mumbled before pushing – well at least trying to – push him off. But what he did next left me speechless.

He pushed me back down on the bed and pinned my arms above my head, making me whimper out in surprise. "I know you're pretending that you don't want to do it only because you know well that you enjoyed the last time we did this." He whispered into my ear and I froze completely, my eyes widening.

I started panicking. Did he find out that I like him? Was he mad? Maybe he was doing this just to tease me?

I didn't know how to react while the older just watched me with a sly smirk. "Earth to Jungkook~ did you forget how to speak or something?" He chuckled and I felt like sinking into the bed and disappearing, my entire face was red. Why is it that he always knows my weakest points? Why can't I ever make him embarrassed?